27

Mutant Plant

 The next morning, everyone got up and set off with a little instant noodles. The car drove all the way to City D. There were several waves of zombies on the road, but they were relatively few, only seven or eight, and they did not encounter any Evolved zombies and mutated animal zombies. So Ye Lanshan and the others easily eliminated all those zombies.

  However, when they reached the boundary between City B and City D, Ye Lanshan and the others found that they had not encountered a single zombie on the way since entering City D, and it should be said that they had not encountered a single living body.

  "You should have found out, since we entered City D, we haven't encountered a single zombie, it should be said that we haven't encountered a living body!" Yu Haotian turned his head to Ye Lanshan with a serious face. This phenomenon is really abnormal.

  "Yes, this phenomenon is really abnormal. There is an old saying: 'Abnormal is a demon', we must be careful!" Ye Lanshan also discovered this problem, this is too unusual.

  "Zhou Kai, Zhou Kai, do you hear me?" Ye Lanshan said into the walkie-talkie.

  "Did you hear what happened?"

  "You should have noticed, since we entered City D, we haven't encountered any zombies. This situation is very wrong. I feel very uneasy. We won't stop and rest until the next night. Now, let's take turns driving, if you're hungry, just grab some biscuits or something to cushion your stomach, let's get out of here quickly." Ye Lanshan's sixth sense has improved a lot since cultivating, she always has a sense of crisis now, this It made her feel uncomfortable.

  "Okay, we got it." Zhou Kai's tone also became very serious.

  "Xiaoyan, which way can we avoid the Grade D scenic spot in City D? I always feel that it is very dangerous to me." Ye Lanshan turned off the call and asked Zhou Yan who was sitting behind.

  "Sister Shanshan, wait, I'll check it out!" Zhou Yan tapped the computer.

  "Sister Shanshan, I found it, but if you want to avoid that scenic spot, you have to pass through the center of City D. The population density in the center is so high, do we have to go there?" Zhou Yan felt that the center of the city was more than a scenic spot. Even more dangerous.

  "No, based on my intuition, I think it's safer for us to pass through the city center. What do you think, Yu Haotian?" Ye Lanshan turned and asked Yu Haotian, who was sitting in the passenger seat. She didn't know why she felt that Yu Haotian would definitely support his choice!

  "Why do you think the city center is safer than the scenic area?" Yu Haotian asked rhetorically. In fact, he also felt that the city center was not very safe, but if it was Ye Lanshan's decision, he would not refute it, but he still wanted to know the reason. He always felt that Ye Lanshan gave him an incomprehensible sense of mystery. Made him want to get to know her.

  "I can't tell, my intuition is like this!" Ye Lanshan can't say that she has encountered mutant plants in her past life, and it was her lifelong nightmare. Except for high-level zombies or zombies with special abilities, other zombies Zombies are a better solution for power users. At least they're all under your nose. But the mutant plants are different. They are buried under the ground, and they will always attack you unexpectedly, making people hard to guard against. Humans are always more afraid of not being able to see. Therefore, Ye Lanshan is another group of zombies who can face a group of zombies, and is unwilling to face the mutant plants that are all over the mountains and plains.

  "Okay, then let's go from the center of City D! If your intuition is like this, I believe you!" Yu Haotian knew that Ye Lanshan didn't tell the truth, but who doesn't have some secrets, not to mention that it is the end of the world, everyone will Keeping his trump card, although he thought so, but Yu Haotian couldn't avoid a moment of loss in his heart. However, he was still willing to believe Ye Lanshan's judgment.

  "Okay, then, let's go to the city center." Ye Lanshan didn't show any expression on his face when Yu Haotian said he believed in himself, but he didn't know why, and felt very happy.

  "Zhou Kai, Zhou Kai, follow my car, let's go to the city center!"

  "Why are you going to the city center!" Nie Feng's voice came from the walkie-talkie.

  "Where did you come from so much nonsense, just follow, do they still harm us?"

  "I just ask! There is no other meaning!"

  "You shouldn't ask, you are just a pig. , you are a pig, and you still don't admit it!"

  "Chen Qing, don't go too far, you are saying that I am a pig, and I will blow you away!"

  "Okay, okay, stop arguing. Shanshan, we know. Be careful ahead!"

  Before Ye Lanshan could explain, Chen Qing's voice came from the walkie-talkie. Lanshan felt very satisfied. She hasn't been trusted like this for a long time, and it feels really good to be trusted. Moreover, Chen Qing and Nie Feng, a pair of living treasures, Ye Lanshan knew that they were just invigorating the atmosphere. After all, it was too depressing in the end times. Ye Lanshan felt really happy to be with these people.

  The two cars drove all the way towards the city center of D City, and at this moment, a huge vine suddenly appeared in front of the road. The vines were drawn in the direction of Ye Lanshan's car like a tentacle. Ye Lanshan's drift immediately turned around and drove back. Yu Haotian stuck his head out of the window on a vine that had been thrown by lightning, and the vine immediately became black. But it only stopped the vine for a while, and chased in the direction of Ye Lanshan, and a huge vine also appeared on the left. There was no way, Ye Lanshan could only drive to the right.

  "Zhou Kai, Zhou Kai, turn around and turn to the right! Chen Qing set them on fire!"

  "What's ahead?" Hearing Ye Lanshan's anxious voice coming from the walkie-talkie, Zhou Kai's nerves immediately became tense. . And because it was far away, I only saw a huge monster in front of me, and I didn't know what it was!

  "That's the mutant plant I told you about. Plants are afraid of fire, so hurry up and burn them!"

  Ye Lanshan said anxiously to Zhou Kai and the others, with several vines chasing them.

  "Shanshan, have you noticed that one of those mutant plants is driving us to the right!" Yu Haotian said to Ye Lanshan after throwing another lightning bolt.

  "I found it, but there's nothing we can do. We are now forced to go to the right. Where is the right side of the map in Xiaoyanchacha!" Ye Lanshan also discovered this problem. These mutated vines did not attack them, they just kept going. chasing after them. But knowing that they know, but they can't fight now, but they can only be forced to drive to the right.

  "Sister Shanshan, the scenic area is on the right!" Zhou Yan heard Ye Lanshan's words, and quickly looked up the map, and found that it was the place Ye Lanshan said he would go around.

  "It seems that your intuition, Shanshan, is right, there must be something in the scenic area. We can only do nothing now and see what the mutant plants want to do!" Yu Haotian now feels that Ye Lanshan is becoming more and more mysterious!

  "Well, it seems that there is only this way!" Ye Lanshan is also very depressed now, and there should be no one who can not be depressed by being chased by a group of vines.