28) Care!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Mehbooba from K.G.F❤️❤️( yes there are beautiful moments of our #Rehansh 🤭🤭)

F❤️❤️( yes there are beautiful moments of our #Rehansh 🤭🤭)

********

"Tia come with me I have to talk to you." Manavi as soon as turned back from her line of vision where Rehmaat with her father was ridding the bike. Got hold of Tia's wrist and dragged her to a more private place which happened to be the nearest corridor.

"What, what happened Manavi?" Tia asked shocked as Manavi jerked her from her wrist.

"Don't try to act over smart with me. I was trained to be the princess of Jaipur from the moment I started talking and walking. So don't try these cheap tricks with me." Manavi's eyes were spitting fire which made Tia to gulp but she was yet not ready to give up so tried her luck one more time.

'w...hat what are you talking about?" She tried but got a laugh from Manavi in return. A laugh which held no humour.

"Don't think that I can't see what you are trying to do Tia. I am a good person not dumb, yes I did get jealous for a second but every child does get jealous when there parents shower more love on there siblings." Manavi took a deep breath before continuing.

"And my Blessing is my sister Tia. So I dare you to do something like this again and I will show you that I am daughter of Vikram Singh Raghuvanshi and sister of Shivansh Singh Raghuvanshi. Do you get it." Manavi's voice was cold just like Hukum's.

And Tia nodded fearfully and practically ran from there.

"Foolish girl, she doesn't even know that more than anyone I am close to my blessing, if she is getting close to our family I want nothing more than to celebrate it." She took a pause before continuing.

"And I am more eager than Dada to make her internal part of this family, for her to become the second daughter of Raghuvanshi's but not a sister to Dada that will be a nightmare ofcourse for me. Instead I want her to become the Queen of Jaipur. I am the first shipper of this ship alas." Saying this she giggled.

Before going back and joining her family in the fun.

"Blessing, now I am getting jealous of Baba Sa, I am your best friend first, give me the ride now." And this statement of hers cleared Tia's mind that the jealousy that she saw in Manavi's eyes earlier was not directed towards Rehmaat. Instead it was for her own father as he was getting Rehmaat's attention more than her.

*********

"Thankyou Shakti Veere. Here is the money." Rehmaat took a huge parcel from Shakti's hands and tried to give him the money.