Be my friend

Without any delay I recognised that the voice belongs to Sara. We walked together ,talking. Sara told,"I'm the only child for my doctor parents and I always felt lonely as they were busy with their works". I asked Sara, "Shall we be friends?".She smiled at me and said,"We already are".
Kevin came near us. Sara said,"Hi Kevin.Why are you here?". I replied,"He is my twin brother". Sara was really surprised. Kevin was studying in this school since 4th grade. I just got transferred to this school. So Sara didn't know that we were twins. Sara's home was on the way to our home so we dropped her and went to our home.
Next day, Sara was waiting for me on her street and we went to the school together. When we were talking on the corridor, Steve came near us. Sara and Steve had known each other since they were childhood friends. Sara asked me, "How do you know Steve?". I explain her about the incident that happened the previous day. She laughed and said,"Amazing introduction".Steve stared at Sara and asked,"How about you?". Sara said,"My intro with her was good unlike yours. I smiled at Sara. Kevin came to me and gave my water bottle as I forgot and left it in my house. Steve was also surprised to hear that I am the twin sister of Kevin. The bell rang, we went inside our classroom.
Days passed we became closer.
One day,I asked Sara," What is your favourite colour?" She said,"I like black and what about you?"I said,"I like purple". Then, we discussed a lot of our favourite stuffs.