Magic of beginning

A senior girl was bullying me to tie her shoe but I refused to do. Her hand came over to slap me. Suddenly a hand came from my back and stopped her. I slapped her .Then I turned back to see the person who helped me.A boy was standing, staring at me.The boy scolded the senior girl to stop bullying newbies.

           When the senior girl left the place I thanked him and asked his name. He replied,"Steve from 11th grade and you?".I smiled and said,"Hana from same grade as you".The bell rang and everyone got back to their classes.After school, I went home thinking about my day.

           The next morning,on my way to the class, I saw a girl getting scolded from the teacher for late submission of project work as she was not well for the past two days and was absent.But she didn't say a word against the teacher.I went to the teacher and explained about her absence.The teacher left the place. We got introduced. Her name was Sara.She was kind but she didn't have any friends.

           During break,I went to her and talked.I found that she's kinda like me.We had a good time at school.While returning home,I was walking alone on the road,a hand came from the back and closed my eyes and asked to find the person.