𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

WARNING: MENTIONS OF SWERCIDE!

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 7, 2021
-------------------------------

Dayvon sat in his living room with smoke lingering around his apartment.

His head was leant back on the couch as he looked at his ceiling, for the past few days he's been thinking about his actions and the way that they affected the females who decided to deal with him.

Was he sorry? No.

He was unable to feel remorse and as much as he hates to blame it on his mental health, that was the problem.

He had NPD; Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Instead of thinking emotionally he thinks logically, Narcissists are unable to feel remorse.

Can they? Yes

But as soon as they do they automatically reverse the blame back onto the victim.

I wouldn't have done that if they wouldn't have gave me that power over them.

The thing about a Narcissist is that they can genuinely like someone, like genuinely like them.

But there's a light switch in their heads, when it's on? you're the only person in the world to them.

They show you Love, Compassion and do everything that you ask for.

The scary thing about that is, they mimic you.

They take your good characteristics and everything you describe as an ideal boyfriend or girlfriend and give you that.

It hooks you in.

And after you're hooked? then they'll show you the real them.

They'll make you feel as if you have to give them all of you just to get a piece of them.

Once the light switch cut off they're done with the image of you and become bored of you.

Scary right?

It's uncontrollable for them in a way but they can get help for it.

Was he aware of his behavior? Fully aware.

He just couldn't find it in him to take the blame or feel sorry for the things that he made them do.

But deep down he did feel remorse for Saija.

She was the one that he at least tried for.

But it was too much for one person to handle.

She was so beautiful to him— to a lot of people, she was a soft spoken but loud gentle human who wanted nothing but the best for people.