chapter thirty eight

I'm on a plane to Colombia I'm sure Giovanni is going to meet on of his clients ,this must be an important client because he is personally going to see.

As we wait for take off ,I call Lydia on Giovanni's phone and she picks up after a few rings "I'd like to speak to M.......",but she hangs up before I even finish. I call her again and she doesn't pick up , I'm losing my shit and Giovanni looks at me amused,just the thought of Lydia filling Mason with all sorts of delusions is going to drive me crazy. I had spoken to Mercelo and he said I have to pay attention on this trip,I have a cellphone that he assured would not be traced, because I noticed Giovanni has some nerd looking middle aged man that blocks all unknown signals and keeps track of all phone calls being made ,I don't know if it's the same but you never know.

"Leonardo hand me your phone", Giovanni says looking up from his laptop and opening his palm. Leonardo gives him the phone while looking at making me uncomfortable,for the past days I've been avoiding him.

"Mom just a few minutes,let her speak to him,of course she'll call him Federico,he is Federico after all",he says handing me the phone.

" Hello?", Mason says.

"Mason,how are you, it's so nice to hear your voice, I've missed you so much",I hold the phone tight.

" I'm okay and I've missed you too",he says in a neutral voice,he was so innocent but now I can't even hear the childishness in his voice.

"Very soon we'll be together,you, Lucas and I just like old times",I say and Giovanni looks at me and smirks.

"Okay,did we cause the death of Ms Lydia's son?",

After a long pause I finally have the strength to answer "No we did nothing and it's not fair to pay for something we have no hand in but don't worry everything will be back to normal",I say and the line goes dead.

" It's really cute ,to see you so sure about getting your life back ,tell me dollface how will you achieve it? By killing me?",he says laughing.

I signals for me , placing me on his lap and kisses my neck "I love you",he whispers "tell me you love me to ,I want to hear you say it",

" I love you",I say making him smile.

"You're never going to leave my side , you're mine forever",he says wrapping his hand around my neck and giving it a squeeze "I'd crawl out of the depth of hell to find you,so forget about leaving I never want to hear you say it, otherwise I'll get angry and we don't want that do we?".

" No of course not",I smile,the rest of the flight was boring and Al I did was watch Giovanni and Leonardo type away on their laptops. We landed at a remote hanger and were picked up by armed men in uniforms,I was getting a very setchy feeling about this but I got into the Jeep.

We drove for two hours in the jungle and finally reached what looked like a military base,but the way their base was located was like they were hiding,these were guerilla fighters, Giovanni was supplying guns to these people.

A tall bulky man walked out of on of the tents and walked to us with a big smile on his face "Brother!",he said giving Giovanni a big hug, because of the humid hot air I tied my hair up in a ponytail and looked around,this place even had a cocaine lab ,there were half naked people packing it up.

"This must be your wife",he turned and said to me " you are so lovely this devil does not deserve you at all".You got that right I said to myself.

" I haven't seen you in such a long,so today we feast",he says leading us to a tent that I figure we will be staying in.

"How do you like this place, dollface I figured you'd like a change of scenery",he says hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

"I'm not comfortable with feeding the mosquitoes",I say making him laugh.

" Take a shower and rest, I'll send someone over with some food",he says before leaving, after making sure that he is gone I reach for the side of my boots and take out the cellphone, Olivia handed me before I left ,I tried so hand to walk normal with this thing in my shoes ,I didn't know where to put it. Mercelo said he didn't anything recordings, pictures whatever I could get my hands on. I switched it one and like I thought no network,then pictures it is then for now and later I'll try to look for service.

I got into the shower and surprisingly they had hot running water,I let the water just hit me and sooth my tired muscles.

"You don't know how long I've pictured you naked", Leonardo who suddenly entered the cubicle with says.

"Are you out of your mind! Leonardo!",I shout and trying to push him out if the shower. He pins my hands about me pressing me against the wall.

"I'm going mad , Nithia,I can't stand it ,they way he touches is driving me mad,I felt like putting a bullet in his head on the plane",he says,the water keeps running down my head bluring me. "You're mine",he whispers licking my neck and taking my lips. I struggle to free myself and get him off me but I'm no match for him. With the water running down my head I can barely breathe as his kissing me.

"If you scream, Giovanni will come in here and put a bullet in my head and my contact after not hearing from me will put a bullet in Lucas and another in Mason",

He hoilts me up wrapping my legs around him and I can feel how hard he is through his wet pants "please leo, I'm begging you don't do this to me",I sob , he grunts and kisses me again. He finally let's me go and I fall to the ground " I hate you",I sob.

Leonardo just looks at me running his fingers through his wet hair and leaves.