5.Brothers

Please guys if you like it vote for it and if u think this book needs some changes comment here.

Alessa's Pov

My slumber broke when I felt someone shaking me. I saw papa in front of me. He told me that we are gonna land in some minutes and I should freshen up. I nod at him and left to bathroom.

I heard him chuckling . Well why not I must be looking like a ghost now.

When I wake up my hairs are all over place, eyes are droopy and not to forget my pouty lips. I don't like to wake up until my sleep is complete. Huff!!!!!!!!

After some time

The flight landed and now we are on our way to leave the jet. We greet the pilot and airhostess.

Well only I greet and others just gave a curt nod. Well whatever!!

Well ladies and gentlemen, here's the 6th shock of the day.

I saw cars lined up with bodyguards. My face fell again like a cartoon.

 My face fell again like a cartoon

   Just imagine them standing with car

Ethan chuckled and hold my hand and lead me to one car. Dad and Allesandro also settled in the same car.

I was feeling like a VIP with all the cars with bodyguards surrounding us.

I was enjoying the view of new York when someone decided to interrupt me. I felt someone poking me in shoulder.

I looked at my side and saw Ethan looking at me with puppy eyes.

I asked him with my eyes about what happened

Ethan- Can I hug you?

I looked at him with arched eyebrows.

He slumped his shoulders and rambled
Ethan- Look you are my twin so I should have the first right to hug you. But when we will reach home I am sure clemente and noah will hug you out. Look I am not jealous or stuff, it's just I wanna hug you first.