Chapter 28

Patience's pov
"I can't believe you actually found him!"Kid said,"the crew are currently working on getting his memory back,once it's back I can truly reunite with him."I explained."do...you think he'll be ok with Uh,us?and uh,Thomas?"he asked,"I think so."I assured him.he happily smiled,"captain?"Lexy said.I turned around and saw her,"he's asking about you."she said.I quickly turned around,"I have to go."i said to Kid."I understand,I'll see you soon."he said,he blew me a kiss before logging off.I followed Lexy out of the communications room and to the main room,dad slowly turned around.his eyes widened when he saw me."hi dad."i said,he slowly walked towards me."Patience...is it really you?"he asked,I began to tear up.

"It's really me dad."I replied,he smiled.he grabbed me and hugged me,I tightly hugged him back."I missed you so much."I whispered,we pulled away from the hug."there's so much I want to tell you."i said,as dad opened his mouth Gwyn ran into the room."captain!we have a problem!"she exclaimed,"is it-"she cut me off."General Niobe's crew found us!"she said,I groaned."great."i muttered,"she's still alive?"dad asked."unfortunately she still is,and she's a pain in the ass sometimes."I replied,"are we heading back to Ion?"Sequioa asked."it looks like it,"I replied,"Gwyn follow their ship."i commanded.

When we landed back in Ion I was nervous about Niobe's reaction,I'm sure that regardless of dad being alive she'll still be pissed off that we went to the machine land."mommy!"Thomas exclaimed,I saw him and Kid."Thomas!"i said,they ran towards me and hugged me."glad to have you back honey."Kid said,kissing my cheek.Thomas looked behind me and gasped,he let go of me and slowly walked towards him."Thomas,this is your grandfather:Neo."I introduced him to dad,"this...is your son?"dad asked.I nodded,"uh,hey Neo!it's um,been a while Huh?"Kid said nervously."Kid...I remember you."he said,Kid gulped and immediately hid behind me."relax Kid,I'm not gonna hurt you."dad assured him,"oh thank goodness."Kid sighed out of relief.