𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

"Good morning, Yor-san", Loid smiled at her. 

"I'm sorry...for falling asleep on you", she moved her gaze away from his. 

"Haha, it's alright", he chuckled, "I understand that the movie yesterday freaked you out a lot, so I don't mind.  Plus, you're my wife, Yor-san", he looked at her dearly as her eyes met his gaze.  

"...Chi-chi and ha-ha are cuddling....", Anya observed them.  The two adults flinched and looked down to see Anya blinking her wide eyes.  She then pointed to them as her usual, weird smile plastered her face.  "Chi-chi and ha-ha are gonna kiss..."

They immediately separated from each other, "We're not!", they both yelled at her, but the grin didn't disappear from her face.  

Loid furrowed his eyebrows and poked her on the forehead, "Stop making that face, it's weird"

"Anya isn't weird!", she pouted.  Yor giggled with the tips of her fingers pressed on her lips, smiling at how the two interacted.  

"Ha-ha!", Anya called out to Yor with her hands up as if she wanted to reach Yor.  

"Yes?", Yor titled her head. 

"Bring me up, please!", Anya smiled brightly. 

'Ah, I see.  She wanted me to carry her up on the couch with us', Yor thought, "Alright"

Yor then carefully picked up Anya with her two hands under Anya's arms and placed her in the gap between her and Loid.  Once Anya was on the couch, she stood up on her bare feet and she then placed her two, small hands on both of Yor's cheeks and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning!", Anya smiled when she pulled away from Yor with a pink tint on her cheeks.  She then turned to her father and kissed him on the forehead as well.  "Good morning, chi-chi!"

Yor then wrapped her arms around Anya's small figure, grabbing the child close to her and sat her down on her lap, "Aw, Anya, you're so sweet!", Yor nuzzled her cheek against Anya who started to happily giggle.  

Loid smiled at how well the two had bonded, but raised an eyebrow, "How come you gave me and Yor-san a 'good morning' kiss?  You've never done that before", he then narrowed his eyes, "What do you want?", he suspiciously looked at Anya. 

"Nuthing!  I just wanted to give chi-chi and ha-ha a kiss!", Anya crossed her arms, "Becky said it's a nice greeting"

"Ah, I see", Loid then erased the suspicious look he had of Anya. 

"Chi-chi and ha-ha need to kiss too!", she pointed to Loid then to Yor.

"Yes, we'll kiss", Loid nodded his head as he reached for the newspaper, but halted when he realized what he said while Yor's face blushed red, "Wait, no!  We're not gonna kiss!"

"Chi-chi said so though", a smug smile appeared on Anya's face.  Loid - flustered and embarrassed of what he said, he took the newspaper, rolled it up, and bonked Anya on the head.  After he bonked her, Anya then placed her two hands on her head. 

"Chi-chi hit me...", her eyes grew teary.  

"Ah, Loid-san...", Yor looked down at Anya and patted her. 

"If she has the audacity to request such things, surely me requesting her to study isn't too much to ask for", he looked at Anya firmly with a small, pink blush on his cheeks. 

An idea then came to Anya's mind, "Okay!  Chi-chi and ha-ha will give each other a smol kiss on the cheek and I'll study hard for my tests tomorrow!  If Anya gets 80% or ahove, chi-chi and ha-ha will kiss as my reward!", she smiled, proud of herself.