Chapter 5

Dominic

Today is the DAY...
"Are you ready?" Theo asked
"Yes" we both left for hall. After entering we went backstage and met our parents.
"You both sure about this?" Dad was worried.
"100%" we both said. Dad hugged us and went on stage.
"I will always be with both of you. Never forget" mom kissed on our forehead and stood beside dad.
"Hello everyone, thank you for coming on this short notice" dad spoke and flashes started sparkling (camera flash-media).
"I started this company 35 years back and now it is one of the top company in the world. I have given all my time and energy to bring this at a position where it is now".
Oh, i forgot to tell you that my father is a millionaire and has a company 'DOTH' one of the leading company in the world. Our company deals with almost everything but the main thing is cars.
"But now it is future generations time to lead the way. As you all know I had two son's whom I always hide from world but now they are capable of handling my empire" dad said and everyone started whispering and was excited to see Theo and me.
"So, I would like you all to welcome my son's into this world" we both went on stage.
(Everyone presented at that time each one of them were stunned to look at the two most handsome boys in the world. Both Dom and Theo became handsome as well as created an aura that no one was able to unsee that. And it was clearly seen that all those out of this hall were also stunned to see them.)
"Meet my son's, Dominic Hayden Theodore Hayden" dad introduced us and we step forward to answer the media.

After the whole stepping into the world kind of thing we went back and everyone was still talking about it. But  I knew one step is still left.
"Dad, next" he left for arrangment. Theo and I left to get ready.
"I can't believe it now everyone knows us" Theo said while getting ready.
"Hmm"
"Dom, we will do great and make him proud".
"I know" we hugged and went at the backyard.
"Good evening, you all know what we are gathered for and request to give your blessings" elder said. Oh, did I forgot this also to tell my bad. We are... WEREWOLVES and this is the ceremony of us becoming alphas.
"I want Dominic and Theodore to come on stage" we both went and the vows were said.
After ceremony ended everyone congratulated us and Kevin our childhood friend who became our beta.
"Yes, finally alphas" Kevin said.
"Yes beta" Theo mocked him and they both just started teasing each other.
"Ok ok, enough"
"Now we can have our mate. I am dying for him or her" Kevin exaggerated.
"Yes us too" Theo and I looked at each other and we knew what we wanted.
Alpha,beta and gamma were able to find their mate only after ceremony and getting titles but rest of werewolves can find their mate at the age of 18.
"Btw you both know that you can..." Kristy our gamma said while pointing between Theo and me.
"Yes we do" it is common for twins to become mates and have third mate for continuing the legacy. But twins can only know about each other only when they meet their third mate.

"I hope he is the one" Theo said while we're in the bed.
"Me too" i said and we cuddled. Theo and I never crossed any line because we wanted to wait for our mates or maybe mate.