Getting ready.

Saiki's POV

Today was the day, the day I was so excited for but just as terrified for. Our date, me and Toritsuka are going to go to a small cafe, and then a couple shops after. Toritsuka originally wanted to go to a movie theater, but then he realized how that wouldn't really work for me, plus I probably couldn't trust him picking out the movie. With how he is he'd probably have picked the most perverted movie.

This is going to be my first ever date, so I really want to wear something nice, but I don't want to overdress. Hmm what would Toritsuka want me to wear, I think about it for a second and then immediately stop. My face is probably already so red just by thinking about that.

I pick out something that I'd usually wear but I made sure it looked nice and a bit cuter then it usually would be. I go over to my desk and put on the ring. I don't want any surprises or to hear anything that might ruin our date.
"Ku, your friend is here for you!"
My mom calls.

I came running down the stairs and I see Toritsuka standing right next to the front door. I stop for a minute when I get to the bottom of the stairs, he looked so good. He didn't even have his headband on, it looked weird but in a good way.

Toritsuka and I made eye contact and his face was almost just as red as mine. My mom just awkwardly laughted, not knowing what was going on. " Well you boys have fun." She said while kinda pushing me over to the door.

There was a taxi already waiting for us when we got out of the door. We normally would have walked there but we are going to go to a different town close by, just so we don't accidentally see anybody from school.

Before we entered the taxi Toritsuka whispered in my ear. " You look so unbelievably amazing."

While in the taxi he didn't say anything to me, he just looked out the window. Which I mean that's better for me, because I can get a good view of him without him noticing, but then I look down to see his hand slightly move over to mine. He then gently puts his hand into mine, I blush and then look back up at him and he's still looking out the window but he has a big dumb smirk on his face. So I just do the same thing as him.

When we get to our destination, I pay the taxi driver, and then we get out of the car. Toritsuka tried to pay the taxi driver but I wanted to because he was going to pay for everything else, like the food at the Cafe and stuff at the shops.

When we look at the cafe we realize, the driver accidentally dropped us off at the wrong one. I look at Toritsuka to make sure this wasn't some secret perverted plan of his. He looked very shocked and embarrassed, the cafe was a maid cafe.

" Saiki, I'm so sorry honesty, I think the taxi driver dropped us off at the wrong cafe." He says. I laugh a little, " It's okay, don't worry so much." I try to say comforting and with a smile. He looks at me and blushes, and then he looks around. " SAIKI, LOOK" He shouts while pointing across the street, the cafe we were supposed to go to was righy across the street.

He and I laughed for a minute, we made such a silly mistake. He sighs " You know Saiki, I feel like in another life you would have been a maid." Oh boy I've got myself a weird one I think to myself.