Chapter 10

At most, Qiao Jing Jing would only ever be depressed for a meal.

Then she would be full of confidence again. During that time when her acting skill was not good, hadn't she found a teacher and earnestly taken lessons for half a year with results that were...um, not too bad? She had weighed only about a hundred and four pounds and had still been ridiculed for being fat, three months later, didn't she still end up working out until she had defined abs (at least in the formation stage)?

Oh, that was incorrect. That "formation stage" had now disappeared again because she had been diligently (addicted to) playing games recently.

... That was not important. In short, she would be the strongest king (conqueror).

Yu Tu was eating opposite of her. Just from looking at her, one could see that Qiao Jing Jing has turned from being a tiny, withered grass into a self-confident little white poplar tree again. After she was done eating, Qiao Jing Jing shoved aside her rice bowl and, full of confidence, looked at Yu Tu. "Start now?"

Yu Tu stood up and cleared away the dishes. Qiao Jing Jing was embarrassed to say that Xiao Zhu would come over at night to help clear them away together. She had no choice but to step forward to help out. After the two had cleaned up the table, Yu Tu picked up the mobile phone and entered the game.

"Let's play solo battle 1v1."

"Ah, I'm battling you? Then I'm definitely no match for you."

"Through real battle, you need to become familiar with the abilities of every hero, their damage ability, ultimate ability, cooldown period (the time between use of an ability), and some little details on using them."

Qiao Jing Jing: "... Every hero? King of Glory has seventy, eighty heroes?"

Yu Tu let out a "hmm", "So there aren't many."

Qiao Jing Jing: "..."

Yu Tu opened a room and invited her to join. "Come in. I also want to see what kind of hero is suitable for you."

Qiao Jing Jing was tortured by Yu Tu for the whole afternoon and started to doubt whether she had made the right decision to ask him to be her teacher. She put down her mobile phone and said in a serious manner, "I don't think it's fair."

Yu Tu quietly waited for what else she had to say.

"I haven't reached level 30 yet and my arcana (a number of stat-boosting seals that players may equip) builds are not yet full. You have more arcana builds than me, so I'm definitely no match for you."

Yu Tu let her see his mobile phone. "I only have a few arcana builds."

Qiao Jing Jing clicked it open and took a look. Indeed, there were not many, and most were from level three or four ..... So the whole time, he actually did not have that many arcana builds, yet he still played so showily?

The speechless Qiao Jing Jing was tortured again for a few more matches, and decisively, she chose to use the excuse of going to the toilet to escape. When she came back, she saw Yu Tu was holding his mobile phone and watching something. Judging from the sounds, it should be a video from King of Glory.

She went over and saw, surprisingly it was that video that had been posted online of her playing using Xiao Qiao. Qiao Jing Jing quickly used her hand to cover it. "Don't watch."

This was absolutely a black mark on her past, especially after she knew how to play the game. ~~

Yu Tu did as she asked and closed the video. He raised his head and calmly said, "Let's practice Xiao Qiao."

Qiao Jing Jing: "..."

Xiao Zhu sent dinner over at six o'clock. Qiao Jing Jing immediately said, when she opened the door, "I want to eat meat today."