Chapter 21~

A-Xiang was wiping Yibo's tears, who was babbling, "He... he said that he was sorry, he said that he loved me, but why?

Why would he love someone like me... like me a...slut...a whore?.."

A-Xiang who was in tears herself hugged her brother, "You are not all those things, you are Yibo, world's best brother, a good barista a successful business, and he saw past your profession... you should look past it as well."

"But...I...I nearly killed his nephew?!"

"His nephew did not die! He is alive, breathing, we are human, we make mistake not everyone is a hero or has super reflex. Yibo! stop blaming yourself."

"But grandpa..."

"Grandpa was old... Yibo and you were just twelve...it wasn't your fault. It never was. Mom and dad used it against you...because they were toxic."

A-Xiang made him sit on the bed and Yibo fell asleep as she sat beside him and gently caressed his hairs, her phone rang and she saw the caller which said, 'Mom.'

She cut the call Yibo was her priority right now.

While Zhan felt sting on his cheek as May was applying medicine on his face but he didn't even flinch it was the proof that he had met Yibo, Yibo was in his arms and he deserved it.

And he wanted to say sorry he said it and even said I love you, he said what he wanted to say, now why should he go after Yibo? Yes...to get answers he still can't let go of him because he has not got his answers.

May saw that her son was in daze, and gently tapped his shoulder, "Who hit you like that?"

William asked as well, "Who was it? and why did you ran out of the car?"

Yanli spoke, "Mom and dad are asking something Zhan."

Zhan pressed his lips together and asnwered, "Yibo."

Everyone became quiet, William had told everyone that Zhan had broken up with Yibo and one month after that incident he also told them the reason.

Everyone felt bad for Zhan because Yibo was a perfect match for him, "Zhan-" May began but Zhan grabbed her hand, "Mom, can we please not go anywhere today?"

May nodded and looked at her husband who was as helpless as her.

~~~~~~~

Two days later Yibo was much calmer now and A-Xiang was still there.

"Something is bothering you right?" he asked and A-Xiang looked at him and shook her head.

Yibo put the spoon down ,"Tell me or I am not eating."

A-Xiang sighed she knew that Yibo was not going to listen to her anyways, "Well, I was thinking of visiting mom and dad."

Yibo glared at her, "why?!"

A-Xiang sighed, "Well, dad is sick and mom is..."

"What? lonely? so what should we do!"

"Yibo please. I am not asking you to go with me, I just want to check on then I just..."

Yibo tried to calm down, A-Xiang has always been looking after him he cannot lash out or tell her what to do, A-Xiang has always supported him and in reutrn he should do the same.Besides he will not let her go alone over there.

"I will go with you."

"But..."

"I will go and that's final." Yibo said and A-Xiang couldn't help but smile faintly.

~~~~~

"You still have time Yibo." A-Xiang said, "turn around and run away."

"I am not a coward and I am done running, I am going to confront them this time."

A-Xiang worriedly looked at him, while Yibo took a deep breathe as he was standing in front of the house in the evening, staring the house and was once a hell for him and right now he only and only felt anger.

"Let's go in." Yibo said and ran the doorbell.

They waited for sometime and the door was answered by none other than their mother who was shocked to see them and came ahead to hug Yibo who avoided her and walked past her.

His actions hurt her and her eyes were filled with tears and then she looked at A-Xiang who was just staring at her mother gently hugged her but A-Xiang just lightly patter her back.

"Where is he?" Yibo asked.

"Who?" His mother asked.

"Your sick husband who else?" Yibo snapped.

His mother spoke, "You just came how about you drink some water and eat-"

"Oh god" Yibo rolled his eye, "Just answer the question."

Before she can answer her husband came down, "What's going on?" he said but stopped when he saw his children, "what a pleasant surprise."

A-Xiang and Yibo looked at him and he had indeed became pale and looked sick.

Yibo then looked at the dinning table and saw it decorated, "Is there going to be a guest?"

His mother nodded and he rolled his eyes, "Great we just came at the wrong time." he said and the doorbell rang, since Yibo was standing hear the door he went to open it but once he opened the door his world stopped.

As he saw Zhan and his family outside, "May" you are here, Yibo's mother spoke.

And May looked at her after she took her eyes off from Yibo still surprised, "Yeah...Anna."

Author's note: what a small world.