Goodbye!

SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN SINCE I UPDATED! THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER, AND I THINK MY LONGEST, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

*5 Months Later*

I have been pregnant for 5 1/2 months. I'm so happy. Me and Vinnie got married and had an amazing honey moon in Italy. Anyways now I'm sitting in my room looking at my framed picture of Kouvr. She's gone now, god took her to the heavens.

I'm sitting on my bed when I check the bills. Oh my god. I don't have that much money! I walk around the room panicking, my pregnancy hormones taking over. I gasp out and cry. I realize something. How will I be able to raise this baby? Where will I get all of that money?!

Vinnie walks in and see's me counting up the costs in my head, I'm super smart by the way. I have IQ of 314. HE sits down and puts his hand on back.

"what's wrong?" he asks, the concern filling his eyes. God I love this man,  I know he would never hurt me. He would protect me at all costs. Cradle me in his arms if I was hurt. Kiss the sadness away if I was crying.

"I'm not sure I have enough money to raise this baby" I cry into my hands. He rubs small circles on my back and keeps telling me that it will be ok. Sitting here for a few minutes I realize something. 

"Vinnie boo" I barely mutter to get out. "I don't think I have the will power to raise this baby either." His hand stops and he turns to looks at me.

"What does that mean?" He asks, the fear evident in his eyes. His fists tightening around my shirt  and I panic.

"It- it means I want an abortion" I stutter out. 

He stands up and starts walking away stiffly. I get up after him but he pushes me down.

"STAY AWAY!" He screams "I MAKE THE DECISIONS! NOT YOU, ME!" 

"w-what? Vinnie bo-"

"NO! YOU DONT GET TO CALL ME THAT! YOU-YOU MURDERER!" he yells back at me.

I cry and run out of the room before he can grab me. I run down the stairs almost tripping and falling. hEading towards the kitchen, I stuff my phone in my bag take my keys and run to my car. Getting in I turn on the engine and start driving towards my moms house.

*A FEW WEEKS LATER*

I wake up slowly, not knowing where I am. I sit up and look around and then realize I'm in a hospital gown. Then it hits my. I got an abortion. 

I sit there for a while until a nurse comes in and tells me I can go home. My mom meets me outside and hugs me. 

"They said I couldn't come in and I had to wait for you." she says, obviously panicked "I got scared, are you ok? How do you feel?" she asks grabbing my face in her hands and kissing it repeatedly.

I smile at her "actually, I feel so much better." I say and grab her hand. She smiles and gives it a tight squeeze as we walk away. But all of a sudden I hear a horn honking I turn around and scream jumping to the side.

I stand there for a while, waiting to feel the pain of nothingness, but it never comes. I lift up my head and look around and gasp in shock. 

My mom. She was there on the ground. He body limp. Blood pouring out of her stomach. I stand there hearing screams. They're not coming from me. They're from others trying to find someway to help. I just fall to my knees and hold her head, not caring about the blood that is staining my newly washed clothes.

I sit there and just hold her hand, silently crying and wishing it had happened differently. Then I stand up. Looking around, I wonder, who did this. 

Then I see him. Sitting in the drivers seat, hands holding the wheel. Staring right at me and smirking. Then I look down and see the writing on the car. In what look like spray paint it read: