Chapter 30

Six years ago(Flashback)

It was one of their lucky nights. Paula's parent's had gone to some charity event, Andres was out partying with his wild friends and Hazel had gone to meet her mysterious boyfriend. Paula was in Rafael's room, the two of them engaged in a passionate kiss.

His hand threaded through her wild dark hair as he deepened the kiss while her hand ran along his jean clad thigh.

Paula sunk her teeth into his lower lip and he groaned. She giggled but the rest of her chuckles were swallowed by his mouth as he reclaimed her lips. She smiled against his lips as she pushed him back on the small bed and straddled him as they continue to kiss.

His hands ran along her bare thighs as her hands explored the hard abs under his crispy white shirt. The kiss soon turned into a wild battle as both their tongues fought for dominance.

Rafael tore away his mouth from hers,his breathing laboured and his eyes hooded.

"No!," he whispered in a husky and breathless voice as he stilled her hands which had started unbuttoning his shirt during their intense kiss.

She leaned forward and captured his lips again in a slow kiss before resting her forehead on his, both of them trying to regain their breaths.

"But why?," she almost whined.

"We can't, Paula. I can't steal your innocence like that. You will hate me after this and l don't want that," he reasoned, but his voice and tense face gave away his restraining control.

"Next year my parents are going to sent me off to a uni in Britain and we won't get to spend much time together," she says in a sad voice.

He raised his hand and tucked the strands of hair in her face behind her ear.

"It will be your first time and l don't want to take something that precious from you in the heat of the moment. You will probably regret it afterwards."

"Don't you want me, Rafael?," she asked in a hardened voice.

His hand raked through his dark hair before he stared back at her with molten heat and undecisiveness in his eyes.