42 - Meet

ఌ𝙰𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑ఌ

I sit on the couch, leaning forward as I scroll on my laptop. I add pretty much everything I see to my cart.

Online shopping. It's an addiction, really.

I have too many things in my cart. Too many things that I don't have money for. Two hundred whole dollars I don't have all for a few shirts, dresses, and a couple pairs of shoes.

I think I just like adding things to my cart. I hate paying for it, but I love scrolling and receiving what I order.

"Don't judge, Lucy." I demand, narrowing my eyes at Lucifer who looks up at me from the floor. He's most definitely judging me. "You too, Jerry." I quickly look over at Jerry who lays on the table that holds the still not mounted tv. Jerry narrows his eyes at me so I do it right back.

I quickly look over at the hallway when I see a figure slowly emerge into the light. I give Alex a little smile.

He stands there in a pair of boxers and a white T-shirt. His eyebrows are furrowed and his eyes are barely open, still half asleep. "Good morning, honey." I speak softly and quietly with a little giggle at his state.

Alex frowns, still half asleep. "You left." He mumbles. My heart hurts a little as I gasp and hold my arms out for him. Alex doesn't waste any time to walk over to the couch, side stepping Lucifer and diving into the couch. He nuzzles his face in my neck and this is the softest I've ever seen him. And it's all just for me to see. No one else.

"Aww, you poor baby." I tease him a little and pull away just enough to press a little kiss on the top of his head. He mumbles something I don't quite hear in response. "Sleep well, honey?" I softly ask him.

Alex sighs and goes limp, slowly sliding down my body to rest his head on my lap. I laugh as he sleepily looks up at me. "I did until you let me." He mumbles, his voice deep and slow.

I bite my lip a little, shamefully aroused by the depth and smoothness of his voice. "I'm sorry," I apologize with a little laugh.

"Your tits look great at this angle."

"Okay, thank you for that, Alex. That's...great."

"You're welcome."

I laugh because he's still pretty much asleep, mumbling what ever comes to mind. I lean down a little to kiss his lips really quick. "So sweet." I hum, glancing at my laptop.

Alex follows my gaze to my laptop. "What're we doing?" He inquires, trying to blink his sleepiness away.

I frown a little. "I'm online shopping." I shamefully announce with a sigh. I can quit anytime I want.

Alex hums and yawns, sitting up to sit properly on the couch right next to me. He leans forward. "Two hundred?" He asks me, glancing back at me. He looks a little more awake.

I slowly nod. "Yeah, I got carried away." I mumble as I lean forward to start removing a few things from my cart.

Alex beats me to it though and presses checkout. I blink, watching him enter his information with ease without even having to get up to grab his card.

"Alex!" I gasp, not even realizing the fact that I'm just sitting here watching him do it like an idiot. "Oh my god," I huff, staring at the 'Order Placed!' notification.