0.19

0.19

as she usually woke up from sex, she was confused and hazy

any places with dried-up cum had been wiped away, and a t-shirt was covering her body. she was a clean slate once again.

squirming around in bed, strong arms wrapped loosely around her waist. before long, she turned to look at karla— whose face was buried in her chest.

gwendolyn hummed in contentment while she looked at karla's sleeping appearance. her eyelashes were perfectly curled, face with zero blemishes except for a medium mole to the side of her cheek.

she'd heard that wherever your moles were placed, that was where your lover from a past life had kissed you. gwendolyn had loved little things like that and smiled to herself.

i must've kissed her a lot right there. she thought and set another kiss right onto the mole.

gwendolyn continued to press kisses all over karla's face. karla silently beamed under the touch as she slept, the tips of her ears turning red.

"c'mon... i know you're awake." gwen hummed into karla's ear softy, close enough that karla could pick up the subtle sleepiness still in her voice.

"just... five more mintues." karla whined, her voice raspy due to strain. gwen felt her face warm into a bright blush— hearing karla's voice so rough in the morning felt... intimate.

"sunshine..." she spoke once again, making karla shift until her face was now upward, begging for a kiss. gwendolyn giggled, and softly kissed her lips.

"fine, fine. i'll get up. but stay right here."

karla stumbled out of the bed and headed over to the dresser, rummaging in her bag for something.

a couple of minutes ticked by with words mumbled under karla's breath. finally, she found the object as she felt a velvet box rub against her fingers.

"here." karla said, handing a box to gwen and rubbing the back of her neck.