Ran away? I need better clothes...

Chapter 7 Ran away? I need better clothes…

Ignoring the huge crowd of hospital employees surrounding her, Su Lin got into a taxi and asked the driver to go to the Shi Manor.

It was one of the biggest villas in the city and obviously everyone was familiar with it.

Not wanting to disappoint this seemingly crazy woman, who by the way was wearing a hospital gown, the driver immediately took off.

Rich people and their crazy fashion sense. It was not his right to question these things.

And Tang Yue, stood at the hospital entrance, dumbfounded, along with an array of doctors, nurses, and hospital staff.

What were they supposed to do? Manhandle her? She was the young madam of the Shi family! How can they restrain someone like her against her will?

So they just stood there and watched her leave in a hurry. They really couldn’t do anything else.

….

“Controlling bastard.”

Su Lin muttered angrily as she quickly got out of the cab in a corner of the Shi manor.

Without wasting any time, she turned towards the cab driver and specifically instructed him to wait for her return.

“I will be back here in less than half an hour. Keep the car running and ready to go. I will pay you extra.”

She then quietly entered the manor through a side gate intended for the main kitchen staff.

Walking as fast as she could, she smoothly slipped into the main house like a cat, without triggering any disturbance or noise.

But, of course, several housekeepers noticed her.

“Wasn’t this useless thing supposed to be still in the hospital? What is she doing back here? I better inform the head butler.”

From the moment she stepped into the main house, Su Lin knew she only had a few more minutes. She had to leave now.

Maybe the people outside would hesitate to manhandle her and hold her against her will.

But the people here definitely wouldn’t think twice before restraining her and holding her in her room.

That asshole’s words were apparently a law in this household.

After sprinting to her room, she quickly changed into a proper set of clothes, throwing on a cheap-looking pair of blue jeans and a white shirt.

The hospital clothes were attracting too much unwanted attention and she needed to be invisible for now.

She needed to disappear, at least until she took care of this body.

She would later play with these people as much as they wanted. Just for now, she needed to escape from their condescending controlling clutches.

She then looked for the previous Su Lin’s bank details, credit card, cash lying around, or even any sort of items with decent monetary value.

She was going to need a bit of money for her upcoming plans.

The arrogant bastard might even label her as a mental patient and confine her in some solitary cage. So, she needed to handle this on her own.

“You want me to die as your captive?? Dream on!” Su Lin gave it her all and ransacked the room.

After a couple of minutes, luckily, she found some money and credit cards in Su Lin’s purse.

She also found a few jewelry pieces shoved in the corner of a shelf. They looked like they had barely been used.