Chapter 12

I did she put her arms around my torso and sat on my lap. She put her head into my neck. I kissed her shoulder I ended up going to sleep with her.

Then banging on the door, she woke up and looked at me. "Get up," I said she got up and sat in the chair next to me.

I turned on the light and opened the door. Loran. I'm sick of her. "What," I said. "Why haven't you answered my calls," she yelled. "Stop yelling, I'm busy I can't answer your calls every hour," I said.

She pushed passed me she not going to find anything and Amelia didn't have sex so... "why the hell is your hair a mess and her, and why the hell is the curtains closed.

"Why the hell are you worried like you weren't just fucking Bryan before you got here," I said she didn't say anything. "Right, and if you must know I had a headache so I shut the blinds and you're not helping it," I said.

She rolled her eyes and left. "Dramatic bitch," I mumbled. "She's something," Amelia said. "Yup," I sat in my chair.
—————
*Amelia Pov*
"Mr. Everett good morning," I placed a coffee on his desk. "This is new," he picked up the now cold coffee.

"You need to try new things," I smiled opening his curtains. "If you don't like it you can give it to me don't waste it," I said cleaning his desk off a little.

"Ok," he said looking back at his computer. "Are you ok," I tilted my head at him. He looked up at me "Yeah," then back at his computer.

"Ok, so your schedule is not that busy today," I said "Ok." I didn't say anything he looked at me "Are you going to tell me." "Not if you're going to ignore me," I said.

"I'm not ignoring you," he said. "Mm," I said. "I'm not," he leaned back in his chair. He looked at his computer "Ok fuck you call me back when you're done looking at your computer."

I walked out "Amelia." I closed the door and walked to my office. I walked to my office and locked my door. I sat at my seat. I heard the doorknob wiggle. "Amelia open the door." "Leave me alone," I said.

"Baby open the door," my heart skipped a beat I walked to the door and opened it. I opened it a little. "What," I mumbled. "Your beautiful," he smiled. I rolled my eyes "Come on don't be mad."

"What do you want," I said. He pushed the door open I walked passed him and out the room. He grabbed my arm pulling me to him. "What," I mumbled.

"Look at me," he said. "No," I mumbled he put his finger under my face and made me look up at him. "What's the wrong princess." "You ruined my morning," I mumbled. "How," he kissed my neck.

"No don't kiss me," I said. "Why not," he sucked my neck. "Zane stop," I stepped back. "Why are you so mad," he said. "You have lunch with Mr. Gregory at the El Les," I said.

"I don't care about the fucking schedule," he said. "Oh well have a good day Mr. Everett," I said closing my office door. I sat in my chair.
-
I walked to the elevator and walked in and of course, Zane was in there. He was lending on the wall leg crossed over the other on his phone.

I stood in the corner away from him. I pressed the 5th floor. I looked at my feet the door closed. He put his phone in his pocket and looked at me. "Are you still mad," he said. I turned to look at the 2 buttons to lighten up.

5 and 1

"Where are you going," I asked. "I have a meeting," he said. "It's not in your schedule," I said. "Last minute," he said.
He never has a last-minute meeting. "Mm," I said. "Answer my question," he said.

"Yes," I said. "Why," he said the door opened. He stopped me from walking out and pressed 'close the door'. "What is your fucking problem," he put his hands on the wall on either side of my head.

"Can you move I have to go," I said. He closed his eyes "Ok," he moved out the way. I walked out.