Last Day in India

THE NEXT DAY

AT MORNING

Suga POV.

All we're doing is breakfast, and Y/n's parents came yesterday. That time Namjoon's phone started ringing.

Namjoon- excuse me.

Namjoon excused us and went to talk after a few minutes he come back with a nervous and sad face.

Suga- what happened to your face?

Namjoon- It was BangPd sir

Jin- so?

Namjoon- he told us that we have a flight tomorrow and he called us this fast because we have to shoot our MV and other things. 

Now, Suga looked at y/nwho was sitting quietly with head down.

Suga- Sugar, what happened, dear?

Y/n- nothing bhai ( smile)

Taehyung- but we don't want to go

Jungkook- yes hyung

Jhope- but---

Y/f- you guys should follow your boss's order and you all work hard for this remember army will also be tense because they didn't get any news related to you all and how much time will HYBE hide this. 

Y/m- yes son, you know we will be there for you all when you want to take to us you can.

Y/n- yes bhai, Don't worry I will daily call you and disturb you all.

Jin- you can do that princess.

Y/n- okay fast do your packing and I am bringing your, aunts and uncles gifts.

Saying this y/n went away fast. 

Suga- I know she will cry there.

Jimin- us too but what can we do. 

Y/f- Don't worry she will get normal, she is like this only when her brother also goes somewhere, she starts like this only...

y/m- yes son don't worry she will get normal, but when is your flight?

Namjoon- tomorrow at noon.

Y/f- so you have to reach the airport 10 at morning.

Y/m- you all go and pack your luggage till then I will come with your parents' gifts.

Jhope- No need for a gift aunty.

Jin- yes uncle.

Y/f- relax son, she will not listen to you all but accept it because you give me the best gift that I can ever imagine.

Suga- okay uncle as you say let's go and pack.

Then they went for packing. 

IN Y/n room

Y/n- The time comes when they are leaving but I can't stop them because they have family there... It's okay I can say goodbye while smiling but I will miss them. It's okay I can talk to them so no worry. Now, let's go y/n give them gifts.

Saying that y/n went out from her room and firstly she went to Jungkook's room 

Y/n- bhai can I come in?

Jungkook- yes bunny you can

Y/n- bhai here, gifts of an aunt, uncle, and yours

Jungkook- bunny look here 

she look up and jungkook saw red eyes.

Jungkook- don't cry bunny, please. 

Y/n- bhai can I hug you.