04.

" 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 "

𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐗𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋[𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐋]

𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐗𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋
[𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐋]

𝐉𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐒 her best friend pulled up into the driveway.Her face held a strong mug as she looked over the other girl.

"Why I can't just go with you ?! " She semi-screamed.She was upset, more so angry that her best friend wouldn't take her with her to her "job". According to Amoura , that job was something she needed to do alone.Jhosiah knew what that really meant , but she still wanted to go. She was clingy and always wanted to be near her best friend.

" Jhosiah I'm not finna argue with you right now , i'll come get you when i'm done damn !" Amoura huffed, unlocking the doors of her car letting Jhosiah know she was pushing her limit. Jhosiah sucked her teeth again getting out of the car , she slammed the door shut making her way into the house.

She sighed as the only people here were her , and Amoura's mother , 𝑲𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂. Anytime Amoura had something to handle , she would drop her off at her mother's house. She was considerate of that  the only other person Jhosiah could stand to be around other than her was her mother.

Jhosiah shyly smiled as her friend's mother greeted her upon her entrance through the door.

" Hey Siah ! Amoura dropped you off again ?" She smiled back at Jhosiah , showing her pearly whites.

" Yea...i'm sorry to come unannounced " Jhosiah stated quite embarrassed, she hated showing up here randomly.

" tuh it's fine, you know you're always welcomed " Kierra said smirking.She watched as the girl's cheeks turned a shade of red from how flustered she was.The sexual tension in the room was definitely there , it was so thick you could cut through it.