Chapter 45: divorce

Zu Qi raised his head in grief and angrily, and at a glance he saw that the smile in Xue Jue's eyes almost overflowed his gaze.

The light in the bright corridor was dark, but Zu Qi felt bright enough for him to see every smile on Xue Jue's face.

In fact, he rarely saw Xue Jue smiling. In his impression, Xue Jue often had a poker face, as if even the breath he exhaled was chilly.

But it is undeniable that Xue Jue looks good when he smiles, his obsidian eyes are glowing with a gentle luster, and the corners of his mouth are slightly tilted upwards, which fits the gentle, golden, handsome and handsome male second character very well.

Zu Qi, who was originally full of anger, suddenly met Xue Jue's smile, and was stunned for a moment, and then all the anger disappeared without a trace in an instant.

I don't know why, he couldn't get angry all at once, like a leaky balloon, he threw himself up.

"Does it still hurt?" Xue Jue asked with a slight reduction of his smile.

"En..." Zu Qi responded unconsciously, and after a while he reacted and said, "Ah? What..."

"Is it still painful here?" Xue Jue raised his hand and tapped the tip of Zu Qi's nose with his index finger. Seeing Zu Qi frowned, he immediately suppressed a smile and said, "It still seems to hurt. "

Zu Qi hissed in pain, suppressed the urge to roll his eyes, and said with shame and annoy: "You did it on purpose!"

Xue Jue blinked innocently: "What is it on purpose?"

"..." Zu Qi chuckled, thinking that Xue Jue, the ice cube, still had time to act stupid.

As the culprit, Xue Wan, after ravaging Zu Qi's nose, tilted his head and fell asleep directly in Zu Qi's arms. His face was red and he didn't know what he had dreamed of, so he slapped his mouth from time to time.

Zu Qi looked at the son he gave birth to, and felt helpless for a while, freed a hand to touch the tip of Xue Wan's nose: "Bear boy, young but not young."

Xue Wan didn't even open his eyes, and subconsciously held Xue Jue's fingers into his mouth.

Zu Qi was taken aback, and quickly pulled out his hand.

He doesn't know how to bring a child and has never brought a child. He doesn't know what needs to be noticed, but he still tries not to touch Xue Wan's face or feed anything into the little guy's mouth.

While holding Xue million downstairs, Zu Qi bumped into Xue Yanjing who was walking up the stairs.

The two people were startled at the same time, and then they were relatively speechless.

Zu Qi's impression of Xue Yanjing is very bad, not to mention how Xue Yanjing behaves in the plot. Judging from his act of bringing back his lover and illegitimate child while Xue Jue is not at home, Zu Qi also looks down on this kind of behavior. the man.

Frozen for two seconds, Zu Qi nodded at Xue Yanjing with a blank face, and then crossed him to continue walking down.

"Zu Qi." Xue Yanjing suddenly shouted.

After all, Xue Yanjing is an elder, Zu Qi had to stop and turn his head to look at Xue Yanjing, who was hesitant to speak. He didn't speak, but only asked what was happening with his eyes.

I haven't seen each other for more than a month. Xue Yanjing is a lot more energetic than when I met last time, but he is still very haggard. It can be seen that during this period of time, he has been troubled by such things.

In comparison, Zu Qi looked particularly radiant. His life of eating, sleeping, and sleeping made him gain seven or eight catties, and his cheeks were whiter and smoother, and he was no longer as thin as before.