Chapter 51: insulting Han Min

Qi Xiao agreed without a second thought and left the office, like a rabbit who is running away from a big bad hungry wolf.

Han Min chuckle upon seeing this but turned serious when Long Shan warn him

"Qi Xiao is mine! so whatever you are planning, forget about it because I will fight, nobody can steal her away from me!"

Han Min raise his eyebrow and looked at him straight, not backing down at all!

"You are really good at acting! say until when do you think you have to keep this act? "

Long Shan scoffed and answer

"Who is acting? Think whatever you want to think but Qi Xiao is mine! when she was you, you didn't cherish her so now regret is useless! just take good care of your precious fiancee! after all both of you suit each other well!"

Han Min laughs but his eyes are freezingly cold

"I know my Xiaoxiao more than anyone else, and  I can read her just like the back of my hand, all I can say is I am confident that she is mine and will always be!"

Long Shan didn't manage to answer him because Qi Xiao came back.

She knit her eyebrows and look around feeling that the atmosphere was wrong.

"What is wrong?"

Mo Ling and Ko Pin look awkward while shaking their heads.

While Long Shan and Han Min chuckle like there is really nothing happened

Even though she has doubts but seeing them like this so she let it go.

"Little Xiao! You left me in the cold for a whole day! I can't believe you did that to me!"

Han Yun complains when they finally meet at dinnertime

"Sorry, Yunyun! there was a bit of work left to finish! but tomorrow I will be available so I can tour you guys!"

Qi Xiao said while holding Han Yun.

"Brother Min I miss you!"

Shen Chuchu said shyly when she saw Han Min.

Qi Xiao ignores them, and Han Yun rolls her eyes the brothers look at them in disdain,

While Mo Ling and Ko Pin take a step away from them and Long Shan's eyes brighten with mischief

"Ooh! Don't worry your Min brother miss you also! he cannot even concentrate on work thinking about you!"

Shen Chuchu was greatly surprised and loudly ask

"Really?"

Long Shan laughs with mockery and follows Qi Xiao and the others.

Shen Chuchu was over the moon so she didn't notice the mockery in Long Shan's eyes and asked Han Min while almost hugging him but Han Min avoid her and coldly said

"He was insulting me"

Shen Chuchu looks at him with a questioning look.

Han Min didn't spare her a look at the follow-along.

Shen Chuchu was sluggish for a moment and then reacted

"So he means that missing me is an insult?"

She bit her lips and swallow her anger, she felt that she will vomit blood sooner or later because of these people!

But remembering the life of being poor she inhales and keeps her smile.

While on the way Han Yun whisper to Qo Xiao

"Don't you find it amazingly cold my brother treats that b**** but yet she still keeps on holding on? what a shameless! I think my brother is staying with her because of the life-saving grace!"

Qi Xiao just smile and didn't dare to comment.

Long Shan heard it and scoff saying loudly

"I bet that he is only doing that in front of us! Of course, because maybe he already has a memory and remembering the past he realized how scumbag he is so he is shy to show how loving he is to his precious fiancee! after all, he cheated on my Qi Xiao, and she and your family are long-time  friends"