~1~

jimins pov

walking one foot after the other, as i skipped down the school hallway showing my eye smile off to everyone, greeting them with a

"good morning!"

and running off.

yep thats me park jimin, an absolute cutie, but hey don't shoot the messenger!

that's what my mamma calls me and well im not going to deny it.

pushing the wooden door open as I greeted my professor and walked towards my table, being greeted by many heart shaped cards and chocolates.

i looked around the class to see all the students smiling at me, i whispered a 'thank you' to them letting out a small giggle and then paid attention to the professor.

school was now finally over and I walked out the school, then got tackled by my bestfriend.

"yahh taeminnieee, off mee!" i whined, pout forming on my lips.

taeminnie saw this and immediately let go "hehe sorry jiminiee" he pouted.

"it's okay but don't do it again or i'll-" I cut myself off, wait what was I going to do?

taemin smirked seeing as i couldn't do anything, latched himself onto me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"yahhh! i cant walkk, i need to get to my car!" i wiggled my body trying to get him off.

"haha fine fine im off! i've got to get going now, see you in 3 days!" and off taemin went.

wait..

3 days?!

oh my godd it's the weekend, and I don't have class on monday! i smiled to myself and walked to my car.

unaware of the students taking pictures of me and squealing at my cuteness.

•••••••

studentofSNU:

studentofSNU: this cutie smiling to himself

78k likes
23k🔃shares

4k comments

kimlily: he's such a sweetheart!
minz: he said good morning to me today then ran off, i think my heart bursted.
riley: he's such a jem.

tap to load more comments

•••••••

earlier this morning, somewhere else.

"jungkook baby wake up! breakfast is ready!" jin shouted.

"im coming hyung! hold on!" jungkook shouted as he jumped up and down struggling to get his jeans on.

"okay done!" jungkook tapped his back as a 'well done'

jungkook walked down the stairs and was met with a messy haired yoongi, he went up to the older and gave him a peck on his pouty lips.

"morning hyung" jungkook whispered against yoongis' lips.

"hmm morning sweetness" yoongi drifted his hands towards the youngers hair and played with the strands, making jungkook smile widely.

"come on hyung breakfast is done" jungkook pulled yoongi with him as he skipped towards the kitchen to give jin hyung a morning kiss as he let go off yoongis hands, yoongi was tackled by taehyung, who gave kisses all over yoongis' face.

his temple
his cheeks
his eyelids
his nose

and saved the best till last

his lips,

making yoongi smile in the kiss, this was his highlight of the morning being pampered by all of his boyfriends.

even though the morning was filled by kisses and cuddles they all still couldn't help but think that something was missing, or someone.

then namjoon spoke up.

"guys i know we've spoken about this before, i love you all so much but i can't help but feel like someone is missing is this relationship" namjoon looked around at all of his boyfriends with sad eyes.

"i know namjoonie, we all feel the same, all we can do is hope we find that special someone soon" jin said calming namjoon and the rest of his boyfriends.

hoseok stood up and walked towards namjoon and gave him and small peck on his lips " we'll find them soon" and walked out smiling.

namjoon smiled internally ' that sunshine i swear'

whilst this was going on...

jungkook was on his phone catching up on social media in his room, scrolling through pictures when something pink catched his attention and quickly scrolled back up to see what it was.

jungkook stared at his screen in awe, pink hair, white milky skin, a small eye crescent smile and them small chubby hands,

jungkooks' heart skipped and felt warm and finally full.

he liked the picture and ran as fast as his legs could get him, which was quite far but metaphorically speaking he just went to the living room where his hyungs were.

"hyungs look at this!" jungkook exclaimed shoving the phone into his hyungs' face.

"doll" they said in unison, looking at one another with wide eyes, a mischievous glint held in each pair.

welp here it goes, hope you enjoyed.