𝟸| 𝟶ᴋ ᴛᴀɢs

✘

      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 watched as the man drove down familiar roads, comfortable silence between the two as music lowly played in the background.

" Where we goin' ?", Yonii questioned, curious to know why the male known as Khi dragged her out of her home at three in the afternoon.

Since she had been dodging him over the past couple of weeks and trying to survive the heatwave that hit the Santa Monica coast becoming more irritable with each day.

The older looked over at her, instead of answering he voiced one of his own.

" Why you been duckin' me, huh?", he asked with a head tilt, eyes looking with anticipation, both knowing she didn't have a valid reason but would give him the same line as always.

" Been busy.", she shrugged and he mugged her knowing that she wasn't busy in the slightest.

She used him for food and rides.

He knew it.

She knew it so what she couldn't grasp was why he never brought it up and still took the initiative to spend time with her.

Though at one point the younger was convinced the other was interested in her.

Later dismissing the thought since he never made a move on her making him wonder if he could be gay, not that she'd judged, being gay herself.

Yet that didn't excuse the fact that niggas don't just spends money on a bitch.

Especially one who doesn't give up any coochie in return.

Khi stared at the other, chuckling once he realized she thought he was gay.

Again.

Which he understood, kinda.

Why would a grown man hang out with a women who was using him and a well known lesbian?

The answer was simple.

He wanted a friend and Yonii met his standards.

Honest, protective and considerate.

Although she used him both understood she didn't actually care about his money, having her own funds that she added to monthly.