Chapter 411: Saving Him!

Screeeeech!

Nora drove the jeep like it was a sports car, and rushed to the Hunt Corporation’s Hospital Finest. She went straight to the VIP operating room.

Quentin had been placed on a stretcher and was being carried into the operating room.

Although the man was already 25 years old, perhaps because he had been living in the shadows all year round, he was pale and looked very much like a young teen.

However, the eyes of the man, who was somewhat of an eighth-grader and whose chin was always lifted high, were closed. His long eyelashes were covered in crusted blood.

His arms and legs on either side of his body were bent weirdly. It was obvious at first glance that someone had broken his bones.

The man’s chest didn’t move as he lay there, as though he wasn’t even breathing anymore.

Nora couldn’t catch her breath at that moment. She slowly came forward.

“He’s still alive.”

Justin repeated what he had said on the phone. However, those three words were only a reflection of his current state.

Nora knew without even looking that all the bones in Quentin’s limbs were probably broken. The bloodstains on his chest also indicated that several of his ribs were broken.

The young man merely lay there, but his appearance made the hearts of everyone present break.

Nora’s jaw tensed up. As she took step after step and walked over, she practically shouted, “Who did it?”

Justin said, “We don’t have any evidence.”

They all knew very well who had done it, but since Abigail had the guts to do it, it meant that he had already done all the prep work and left no traces.

Nora clenched her fists.

At this point, Joel, who had been informed, also hurried over. When he saw Quentin, murderous intent instantly filled the man’s eyes.

Was the reason why Joel didn’t always bring eighteen bodyguards with him whenever he was out like Justin that he was not in as much danger as Justin?

Of course not!

As the heads of the two biggest families of New York, Joel and Justin were of equally high status and power! He had affected so many people’s sources of income over the years that one couldn’t even keep count anymore.

People who wanted him dead were everywhere!

The only reason why he could be so relaxed despite that was that he had Quentin secretly protecting him!

Quentin was a member of the Smiths’ secret forces, but he was also one of the brothers he trusted the most!

Joel stared hard at him. Then, he suddenly looked at Nora and said, “Save him first. We’ll talk later.”

“Yeah.”

Given how serious his injuries were, they were fortunate that Nora was here, because ordinary doctors wouldn’t have been able to treat his injuries at all! Nora took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

She tried her best to tell herself to keep calm.

Her hands, which were shaking from fury, slowly regained their steadiness. Her breathing also gradually became even.

Two minutes later, she finally opened her eyes suddenly and said straight to Joel, “Tell my medical team to come here right away!”

Only the most professional personnel could treat injuries as serious as Quentin’s!