FAMILY TIME 😁💜✨

HELLO my beautiful readers....💜💜 Our story reached 5k reads...😁😁✨...

Author POV:it was 8'o clock in the morning....mr.kim & mrs.kim were talking about some business works...and hyung line were giving training to some bodygards... because they don't want to loss their sister and mom again....and maknaes including yn were sleeping peacefully in their own own rooms....

*in mr.and mrs.kim's room*

By the way,this is a small area attached to mr and mrs Kim room

Mr.kim;Eun-ji... don't you think that we should go to somewhere...to enjoy our vacation and having family time....

Mrs.kim:yeah...I was thinking the same thing...

Mr.kim:yupp...so let's talk to kids about our plan and yn is also having holidays....so it's the best time to enjoy.....

Mrs.kim:yes you're right... let's go...we have to wake our 2 year kids...😂😂

Mr.kim:yeah...I am so sick of their childish behaviour...but I like to see them acting like babies around you...

Mrs.kim:okay..but at first I will prepare some breakfast for NAMJOON JIN YOONGI AND HOBI....our sons are very hardworking...

Mr.kim:yupp... you're right I am proud of our children.....

*mrs.kim went to prepare some breakfast and mr.kim went to woke their maknaes*

Mr.kim pov :I think I should go to tae's room first and then jimin and then kookie and at last my little monster ynie....she is like her Suga oppa.... it's very Hard to wake them up!!

*He went to taehyung 's room*
Mr.kim:Rise and shine my son

*Tae covered his face with blanket*

Mr.kim:tae wake up dear... it's 8.30.... aren't you hungry...

Tae; *Sleepy voice* appa...let me sleep for 5 mins pleaseu...

Mr.kim:wake up...dear GOOD MORNING

Tae: good night appa....

Mr.kim:ok fine...I am going to tell you mom to give your all japchae to jimin....

Tae: nononononono....appa see I am up.... Good morning appa...

Mr.kim: good morning my son....

Mr.kim:😼😼go and get ready fast....

Tae:ok appa...

*mr.kim went to jimin's room*

Mr.kim:rise and shine jiminie....

Jimin:appa.. let's me sleep...

Mr.kim:if you will not wake up...I will give your all honey butter chips to tae and kookie...

Jimin:Appa............😑😑you never let me sleep peacefully....

Mr.kim:Stop your drama😂😂

Jimin: good morning appa...

Mr Kim: good morning son..now come downstairs fast....

Jimin;ok appa...

*Mr.kim went to jungkook's room*

Mr.kim pov: omg!! waking them up is the hardest work...😩😩I am tired Now...but I have to go to wake my 2 cuties....😑🙂

Mr.kim:rise and shine kookie...

Jk;........

Mr.kim:kookie??

Jk:.......

Mr.kim:JUNGKOOK!!!YN DRANK ALL OF YOUR BANANA MILK 😱😱😱😱😱😱

jk:ynnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.kim:😼now go take bath pabo...

Jk: 😑😩... good morning appa..

Mr.kim: good morning baby...

Jk: appa..how many times I told you that I ain't a baby!!!!!

Mr Kim :yeah yeah...stop your drama and go to washroom and take bath... BABY....

Jk:ok Appa...

*Mr.kim went to yn's room*

Mr.kim:Rise and shine princess....

Yn:I want to sleep dad....

Mr.kim:yn...

Yn;*buried her face In the pillow*

Mr.kim:YN!!!WAKE UP OR ELSE I WILL GIVE JUNGKOOK ALL YOUR BANANA MILK...

YN: NONONONONONO.....DAD..I AM UP!! GOOD MORNING..

MR.KIM: good morning princess...go and take bath fast...

Yn:ok...dad...

*mr.kim went downstairs*

Mr.kim: mission accomplished... mrs.kim Eun-ji 😼😼

Mrs.kim: very good.mr.kim...i am proud of you....*wiped off her fake tears 😂*

Mr.kim:aish...Now I Know Why Our Kids Are So Dramatic Because Their dear Mommy Is a Drama Queen....😂😂

Mr.kim:🙂🙂

TO.BE.CONTINUED.

AUTHOR NOTE:HELLO EVERYONE... SHOULD I UPLOAD PART 2 OF FAMILY TIME....AND I WILL START A NEW STORY 😁AFTER FINISHING THIS STORY...YUPP ANOTHER STEP BROTHERS STORY...BUT THERE YN WILL BE ONLY 3 OR 4 YEAR... SHOULD I?? START THAT CHAPTER AFTER FINISHING THIS ONE...I WILL END THIS STORY AFTER 6 FEBRUARY AND NEW STORY WILL CAME ON 11TH FEBRUARY SO STAY TUNED...