CH.19: Receiving the Divine Sword

The young Hao Tian who was imitated by the Ten Thousand Sword Cave’s sword spirit had no consciousness, only the instinct to fight. Seeing that the blow missed, a wind-chasing foot kicked the underground stone to pieces, lunging towards Lin Zhizhi by taking advantage of gravity, massive fist locked onto his position, and the Golden Jade Shattering Fist once again smashed towards him.

Lin Zhizhi’s black pupils flared, and he used Lin Clan’s wind style again, sidestepping quickly, simultaneously dispersing his divine sense to examine the Golden Jade Shattering Fist——after he repeated the process many times, he finally found the abnormality of the Golden Jade Shattering Fist:

Every time the Golden Jade Shattering Fist strikes the ground, the most up above place split open would produce a second vibration, overturning the earth under the ground up, one can well imagine that if it hit a person’s body, all internal organs would be shocked bleeding!

First crack, second crack, third crack.

After observing this, Lin Zhizhi put the sword in his hand into his space ring, teared a strip of cloth off his sleeve, poured spiritual energy and met Hao Tian from behind. When the opponent turned his head and threw a heavy punch, he used the cloth to meet the Golden Jade Shattering Fist—using softness to conquer strength, smothering the vibrations in the cradle. Simultaneously with a flash of light in his left hand, his sword suddenly appeared in his hand, and with the first form of the Basic Sword Formula he sent Hao flying away.

“Hao Tian defeated, second place, Su Ling, age 18, cultivation level: Qi Condensation Stage layer ten.”

The sword spirit spoke punctually the split second Hao Tian was defeated, and a white light enveloped Hao Tian, and then appeared a women with the countenance of a flower and the face of the moon, wearing a long skirt of auspicious clouds, a thin muslin like green water upon her shoulders, peach cheeks with a smile.

Su Ling—this women’s famous name was one Lin Zhizhi had always heard of.

Hehuan Sect’s beauty Su Ling of a hundred years ago, born with a beautiful physique, cultivating Hehuan Arts with twice the results and half the effort, reputation spread far and wide, and when Lin Zhizhi was born, she was already an incomparable enchantress and a great elder of the Hehuan Sect.

When Father Lin mentioned Su Ling’s magnificence to his son, he seemed to have some regrets.

Didn’t think that she also experienced this Ten Thousand Swords Cave.

The sword spirit’s imitation of Su Ling’s five features could vaguely be seen in the shadow, absolutely peerless, and she faintly smiled, slowly taking a step forward.

Her movements were elegant, like a prelude to a dance.

But it was this step that made Lin Zhizhi on the opposite side feel a jolt in his heart, just like stepping on his own life gate!

Lotus Seven Steps, Su Ling’s original technique.

After Su Ling ascended to God, it was said that the seventh step can kill immortals!

At this time the Qi Condensation Stage Su Ling took two, three steps one after another, forcing Lin Zhizhi to only feel pain in his heart, corners of his mouth seeping blood.

The youth wiped away the blood, knowing that Su Ling absolutely mustn’t be allowed to finish walking those seven steps. He changed the hand grasping the sword, controlled the wind, and cut with an extremely quick speed to slash at the proud daughter of heaven, but when he was just half a meter away from the other party his eyes went black, entering Su Ling’s sphere.

To Lin Zhizhi’s nose arrived a wisp of light fragrance, ears lingering of a woman’s delicate laughter. The fragrance was very strange, like Su Ling’s natural fragrance, mixed with her naturally charming physique’s temptation, unexpectedly stirring the youth somewhat restless.