7

Alexis

"Mine!"

As soon as the voice said again, I forced myself to say, "No!"

What does he mean by mine? Why did it sound so determined? I felt if I didn't deny it, he would claim me.

By now, my breathing was uneven, I could feel my heart beating rapidly, and soon my surroundings started fading. I closed my eyes as soon as the wind turned wild while I stayed rooted at my place.

The next moment when I forced open my eyes, I saw darkness surrounding me instead of the same garden. I was still trying to work against my daze when my attention was brought back to the pleasure that was now building inside me. I closed my eyes before a moan slip, and I was expecting to be drawn to a new scenario; however, when I half opened my tired eyelids, I was into the same darkness.

A deep suck on my core was what I felt. I gasped audibly and couldn't help jerking my head up. I wanted more; I wanted to feel it more. I bit my lip and started channelizing my sanity over the movement inside my pussy. To my utter dismay, the movement stopped, and I groaned in frustration. I wanted to hold them and make them continue their exploration with their tongue.

What I didn't expect was to feel the same tongue over my hardened bud, and if I was aroused before then, the moment someone sucked my nipple hard while pinching the other one firmly brought me to a new high. I couldn't help shudder in pleasure and arched my back for easy access to whoever was devouring my nipple.

"No?" a calm yet cold voice repeated the exact words I said just before I entered this scenario in my dream.

A moan was all I could reply to him with.

"You want it," his melodious voice sounded before he pinched both my nipples at the same time, causing a new shiver of pleasure to run through me. I wanted to reply yes to him but instead moaned again, rubbing myself against him.

Why was I feeling naked?

Sucking my other bud for a few more moments, he whispered, "Exquisite!"

Only if it wasn't dark would I have seen him. If his voice was so seductive, I wanted to know how the owner of that voice would be.

"Please," I murmured with closed eyes. I don't know how to pronounce a word when I couldn't even move my tongue earlier.

When I felt absence around me, I frowned and started touching myself. If he didn't help me, I would do it on my own, not that I have never touched myself before; however, it was different this time. I first pinched my buds hard, jerking my head up with closed eyes and biting my lips. My other hand trailed down towards my core when a cold hand stopped me.

I groaned and slipped my other arm; however, it was grabbed by the same cold palm. I started protesting to free my hand. I wanted to release badly, which worsened my situation. Neither was he giving me the pleasure, nor he was letting me have it on my own. He took me to a new high and was now denying my release.

Before I could scratch that cold hand with my nails, I felt his tongue over my core again; however, it was accompanied by something long and hard this time. He slid his finger inside and started in and out movement while not stopping sucking my pussy. I relaxed in his hold, making him loosen his grip over my wrists and squeeze my buttcheek. I fisted the bedsheet and supported my lower body over my heels; I raised it for him to continue his assault with ease.

A pleasure I never felt before was taking a toll on me, and I don't know when I started grinding myself against his finger and tongue. His rhythmic finger movement inside my pussy made my wall feel the friction which again accentuated my pleasure. I didn't want it to stop and kept grinding myself against it.

His tongue marvelously kept sucking my spot, and I only wanted him to go deeper and deeper. The moment he twirled his finger inside me, simultaneously sucking my spot harder this time, my uneven breathing hitched, and I burst into a million pleasure waves. I was still shuddering with my orgasm when he was licking my entire core like a hungry animal.

I felt exhausted.

I never knew having a wet dream will exhaust you in reality. I wanted to giggle at my own obscene thought, only to end up lifting the side of my lips slightly.

"Till we meet again," he said. This time he sounded nearer, and my conclusion came true when I felt lips over my neck.

Yea, come in every dream, I wanted to say.

I gasped when I felt a prick over my neck and heard the same promise, "Mine."

Before I could retort, a sudden force made me go limp, and then I found myself falling into deep darkness, after which I couldn't remember.

When something warm hit my face, I fluttered my eyelid, only to close them immediately. My body felt heavy; my head was throbbing like a bitch. Even the slightest body movement made a groan escaped my throat.

What did I do last night to feel so exhausted?

As soon as the thought hit, I abruptly sat up on my feeble arms and looked down at myself.

Vote, Comment & Follow