TSDBU: [13]

---
--
-

[13]

Xiao Weiyuan was woken up by his phone alarm.

"No!" he exclaimed as he had no time to cuss out more words.

He rushed to get himself clean and skipped breakfast. He had a job interview today at one of his desired companies to work. If he missed out on this one, it served as great disrespect to all of his hard work up until now.

Xiao Weiyuan kept tidying his suit not letting more creases form. He made it in the nick of time but after comparing himself with the other interviewees, he quickly lost confidence.

Beside him was a beautiful woman who handed him her handkerchief after noticing that he was sweating a lot. He read her tag and found out that her name was Fu Jia.

Time ticked and his turn came. He gave his best.

The interview took at least 20 minutes.

Just when he was about to leave the building, Xiao Weiyuan smelled an omega scent.

"Which omega didn't track their estrus?" he was also an omega so this didn't affect him yet the scent was strong and flowery. He disliked strong scents like this.

He ran away from the site and into the men's bathroom to hide.

He washed his face with cold water yet he was still sweating. His temperature unnaturally rose and he couldn't understand why.

The door to the men's bathroom abruptly opened and a handsome man stepped in.

The handsome man was a head taller and had a bigger build compared to him. Xiao Weiyuan sniffed the air and a very intimate scent filled his nose. The pheromone scent was very similar to him with only a slight difference that bewildered him.

The closer the man was to him, the stronger the scent and the hotter his body temperature rose.

Yan Guang intimately rubbed Xiao Weiyuan's cheeks. His fingers wandered to brush his delicate ear then to the back of his neck... not satisfied, he enveloped the person in his arms as if fearing to lose him.

"H-Hello?" Xiao Weiyuan was very nervous. His wildly beating heart clouded his head and deafened his ear but when his hand reached the man's chest, like him, it pounded strongly so he wasn't sure whose heart he was listening to anymore.

Yan Guang released the person but he still held his waist as his forehead rested against his.

"Hi..." he was overwhelmed with the coincidence of meeting his fated pair to the point of stupidity.

The unexpected reply made Xiao Weiyuan laugh. After laughing, he held the man's hand in his.

"Should we grab food and introduce ourselves?"

"Our first date?" Yan Guang cheekily asked.

"Mn~ maybe?"

Xie Bi'An and Fan Wujiu who were collecting a spirit nearby watched as the two hurried to leave the building.

"Mission success?" Xie Bi'An playfully cocked his head at Fan Wujiu.

"You're lucky."

"How nice~ I want to get married to you too~"

"Then work hard."

"Yes sir!"

Unlike the lucky pair, until Xie Bi'An and Fan Wujiu are able to pay back their debt to Lord Yanluo, their chance of reincarnation was still far away.

-TBC, in 'The Beta's Husband Is Really Reliable'.