TSDBU: [1]

[1]

...yuan.

Weiyuan...

Xiao Weiyuan...

SCREEEEEEEEEEECHHHH!!!

The taxi driver pushed strongly at the breaks avoiding the woman who suddenly ran into the road asking to be run over.

"HEY!!!!" he screamed in fright and inhaled sharply, aggressively opening the car door itching to give her a piece of his mind and leaving his passenger behind.

It all happened too fast.

"...." Xiao Weiyuan who was asleep was speechless, startled awake in fright by everything that just happened. 

Stiffly, he decided to leave his seat to have a better look at what was happening outside the car.

"Are you out of your damn mind! You-!" the driver heavily berated however the woman was unresponsive. She lifelessly stayed sitting on the ground, dazed without care.

"......" The corner of her eye caught sight of another figure which was Xiao Weiyuan. Her empty gaze found its way to meet his...

"....." he didn't hide from her gaze.

The ambulance came after a while and took her away. The taxi driver's temper cooled yet his mouth was restless, cursing that he ran out of luck to have almost held the knife and fall victim to a suicide attempt.

The middle-aged driver approached Xiao Weiyuan, planning to return his money explain that he couldn't drive after that.

"Keep it." he told him, deciding to walk the rest of the way home.

The taxi driver wanted to return it a second time but the young man had already walked away.

His back was steady and cold. As the young man walked further into the night road, the old driver lost the courage to call him back.

In the back of his head, he thought this-

Young people shouldn't wish for death too easily ah...