True Colors

Sushiru: Waiting for your love is worth sacrificing your sleep.

Yoongi got emotional thinking about how Miru never stayed awake till late night waiting for him. She always went to bed early even though Yoongi asked her to wait for him. But on the other side, Sushiru always waited for him and helped him whenever he came home late.

Sushiru gave him massage whenever he came home tired, heated the food and used to sit and wait for him till he finishes his dinner. She used to prepare his bath beforehand even when he never told her to do so. He knew she never did this because she was scared but because she loved him.

Yoongi was angry at himself for being blind! Why did he love and trusted Miru blindly? Why couldn't he see Sushiru's efforts? Somewhere Sushiru's words touched his heart. "Waiting for your love is worth sacrificing your sleep." It was never worth it for her but still...

Miru scoffed: I see! you captured Yoongi with your buttery talk. Otherwise, I know how much he loved me and could have never forgotten me.

He chuckled sarcastically and said to himself: to make you remember Miru... you have to love back, which you never did.

Miru: I am going to sleep, if Yoongi comes tell him I waited for him and went to sleep empty stomach just before he came back.

Sushiru: but you had your dinner!

Miru: Can't you just lie to him.

Yoongi walked in suddenly. Miru saw him and quickly went to hug him while Sushiru was standing there blankly over Miru's actions.

Miru: welcome home Yoongi! I waited for you for so long.

But his whole focus was on Sushiru. He thought "Won't she come and hug me?"

Miru to Sushiru: Won't you welcome him?

She felt nervous. Probably thinking how to welcome him as she just bowed like she has been doing for the last 5 years. He nodded.

Sushiru: dinner is ready!

Miru: Let's go Yoongi. Let's have dinner. I am starving while waiting for you.

Yoongi: No need to act fake. I heard everything. You were going to sleep so just go. And you didn't have to wait for me like you never did before.

Miru scoffed: who is gonna sacrifice sleep for a man!

As she stomped her feet towards her room.

He went near Sushiru and made her face him.

Yoongi asked in a gentle tone: Did she do anything?

She shook her head as tears rolled down.

Sushiru: She is just scary. I feel insecure around her.

He hugged her while she hugged him back tightly.

Yoongi: Don't worry. She won't do anything to you, I'll protect you. And don't be insecure cause I won't let her enter my life again. Now it's only you for me.

She smiled and nodded as he broke the hug and wiped her tears. They are so precious that he doesn't want to waste them for someone like Miru.

Yoongi: Let's have dinner, ok?

Sushiru nodded and served dinner for both of them. After dinner, Yoongi kissed her forehead reminding her it is not a dream. They wished each other good night and went to sleep in their respective rooms.

The next day, Yoongi went to the office and told Sushiru that "if Miru does anything you can tell me anytime" and warned Miru not to touch her. He called Sushiru to check if everything is fine and she said yes.