Haikyuu!! Tobio's Girl. Chapter 10

It was the last away training with the Fukurodani group before the October prelims. The long day had already finished. Nekoma and Karasuno players were hanging out before bedtime as usual.

Suddenly a disturbance came from the group of first years.

"What?! Kageyama has a girlfriend! Like... seriously?!" Inouka was shouting. He simply asked Hinata what was up in their daily life, and that was the answer. Suddenly the entire room became interested.

"Impossible, but how?"

"You must be joking, right?"

Nekoma players knew Karasuno setter's skills on the court, but he wasn't talkative outside of it. It was hard for them to imagine his love life. They would never think he had one.

Just at that moment, Kageyama walked into the room. Everybody's eyes turned to him.

"Kageyama, is it true? They say that you have a girlfriend!" Inouka asked.

"Yes."

"NOT FAIR! How did you manage that?!" Taketora, the second-year spiker of Nekoma, said.

Kageyama felt obliged to answer his senpai, "I asked her to be my girlfriend."

"How did that happen? Did he scare some poor girl into dating him?" Kuroo asked Tsukishima.

"Well, actually, Takenaka-san is one of the most popular girls in our year," Yamaguchi answered instead. "She's got that princess-like look. Frail, porcelain skin, long hair. And she's smart too. You know, a type of girl most guys don't dare to approach."

"But our Kageyama has no fear. It's basically about opposites attract. She is frail, refined, and smart, and Kageyama is an athletic simpleton." Tsukishima added, smirking. Kageyama gave him an angry look.

"I don't believe it! Kageyama, show me a picture of your girlfriend." It was Liev this time.

"I don't think I have one. She's the one that always has a camera."

"I don't believe you then!"

"I don't care," Kageyama said. Btr everybody was staring at him.

"Okay, I'll ask her." He reluctantly took out his phone and wrote to Raina.

" Hi, Takenaka. Can you send me your picture?"

"Why?"

"I need to show it to someone."

"..."

"That's weird. But ok, just don't send it away to anyone. You're in luck. I was hanging out with my friends today, and somehow we ended up shooting pics of each other for half the time. Good luck with your bragging."

Kageyama looked at the picture Takenaka had sent him. Wow, those eyes. She looked straight into the camera. He got used to talking with her every day, but because of the height difference or something, he sort of forgot how beautiful she was. He felt a sudden urge to see her in person. Unwillingly, he passed his phone to Liev. "Ok, that's her. Now piss off."

Suddenly everyone was looking over Liev's shoulder to see it.

"Impossible! I refuse to believe it!" Taketora was wailing again. "What's with the Karasuno team and hot girls?"

"This picture looks too pro to be true. It must be a fake!" Liev said.

"It's true. Believe me. We see them together a lot at school, acting all lovey-dovey," Hinata said, disheartened. Kageyama surpassed him in something again. He didn't know how to retaliate even.

"When did I act like that at school!?" Kageyama asked.

"But just this week, I saw you two in the corridor, leaning toward each other, looking together at her smartphone, as if you were shooting some cute couple pics. You, particularly, seemed all excited," Hinata pointed out.