Chapter 23

The whole Monday after school, y/n was upset and her mood was very off. She managed to keep her face happy in front of her brothers at home.

She was good at acting and that's why she was in the acting club in the first place.

After crying all night and being insomniac, she got up with tired eyes in the morning. When she looked into the mirror, she gasped seeing her dried tears and puffy eyes. She washed her face up and put a eye mask to not make it obvious that she cried.

Ding!~
Text from Jackson:  hey y/n! It's me "the restaurant guy"Are you free today afternoon?

Reply: oh jackson! Well...uhm I am free. Send me the address and I'll come this afternoon. I need to get mind off something.

Jackson: Wae? Something happened!

Reply: no. Let's just meet today. I'll be there! See ya

Y/n couldn't help but think that every afternoon after school when she was free, she would hang around the school campus with hyunjin and Lisa. She shook her head to get her mind of the situation.

"But why am I thinking about him ever since yesterday so much?"

Y/n grabbed her bag and pulled a smile as she went downstairs. She got greeted by Namjoon who was doing his assignment on the kitchen table and hobi who was eating.

Jin came from the kitchen and served her breakfast whilst patting her head. She sat down on one of the chairs and ate her breakfast quietly. After a few minutes, Yoongi came downstairs fixing his shirt and holding his bag.

He grabbed an apple and the car keys. Namjoon closed his laptop and moved out as well as hobi.

"Come on y/n let's go. The maknaes are staying home for a while" Jin spoke

He got up and took his bag. Then, he also took y/n's bag like a good big brother and made his way out. Y/n sighed and made her way out too.

She sat in the back with Hobi and Yoongi. Namjoon sat with Jin in front of the car.

The world felt dull to her ever since yesterday. No daily morning or night texts by Hyunjin. What was all these feelings she was experiencing? Why?!

AT SCHOOL
Y/n went inside and made her way to her classroom. She went alone as the hyung line was in the other building. What a great day to be lonely!

She met eye contact with Lisa. Lisa gave her a small smile which she returned. The two walked inside the classroom together and sat down.

Lisa sat behind y/n. Hyunjin entered a bit later. He sat down a bit far behind y/n. Jihun came last and sat down with y/n, beside her.

"Well class, firstly I wanted to announce the project winners. The project which I gave long back to do in groups or even pairs. So the third place is the pair, Lia and Yuna. Second place is the group of Jake, Heesung and Niki. First place to the group of y/n, Lisa, hyunjin and Jihun. Congratulations" the teacher announced

"Please collect your prize medals here accordingly from third to first place" she spoke

Y/n's group awkwardly came up and they had to take a photo too. It was very awkward. They even got free movie tickets as a extra reward.

After class, y/n and Jihun walked out of the room. Lisa sighed seeing her two friends apart.

"She'll realize one day. When someone is not meant for you, the universe will cause them to do something to mess up so you get the message they aren't changing and to let go" hyunjin spoke