Chapter 43

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 43:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 43:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 43

When Ji gently woke up, it was completely bright.

As soon as I opened my eyes, the pillow was empty as always.

Ji closed his eyes gently, and went to touch the mobile phone at the bed with unconsciousness. He pressed the home button to watch the time, and it was eight o'clock.

Yesterday's sick leave for a day yesterday was justified, but today I'm sick and continue to take leave, which delays the crew's progress.

WeChat sent Wen a message asking where she was. Soon, Gentle returned a voice.

"Sister gently, Mr. Lu asked you to take a leave this morning, so you can take a good rest."

Lu Lixing asked her for leave?

She's got a cold and a fever. What kind of leave does she need? Doesn't this make a mess?

She pressed the voice button, and when she was about to speak, her throat was tingling.

Ji gently breathed a long breath, cursed inwardly, and sent a WeChat to Gentle to let her bring the makeup artist over.

The door opened a gap, then was pushed open by a small furry head, and a white Samoyed flew his tail into the room, leaning his head on the bed and sniffing.

"Siss, that **** is willing to pick you up?"

Ji gently touched Si Si's furry head, Si Si did a good job of coquettishly rubbing in her palms, turning around in the same place, Chong Ji flicked his tail gently, as if he agreed with her words.

How good.

Looking at grinning Si Si, Ji Qingyi's depressed mood a lot of night.

After playing with Sisi for a while, I got up and drank a cup of warm water, which made my throat feel better.

Hearing the sound, Lu Lixing came out of the study.

"you……"

After saying a word, Ji gently came over with a glance, successfully stopping Lu Lixing for a moment.

"... why not sleep more?"

Ji Qing said enough last night that he did not want to talk to Lu Lixing today.

Last night, it was a shame of her life, enough to nail the shame on the pillar of shame!

She sighed. When did Lu Lixing leave? When does the vacation end.

Tired of staying in the hotel all day, don't work?

"Wangwangwang--" Si Si screamed twice for the landing.

Ji gently stroked Si Si's head while praising it for being good.

Lu Lixing watched her silently for a moment, walked to her side, put her hand on her forehead and peeped for a while. She was sure that Ji Qing had a cold and had no fever, and then poured a cup of warm water to her without saying anything. study.

Before long, Gentle brought a makeup artist.

I don't know, I was startled at the tenderness.

Ji gently sat in front of the make-up mirror, looking weak and wondering whether it was the cause of the fever's sequelae or what was going on. His face was much uglier than the previous two days, and he could even see dark circles.