Chapter Six: " My angel of light "

( art and music not mine )
———————————————
( Narrator )

While kori sleeps once more Harmony on the other hand is sitting on the couch, staring up at the ceiling as she thinks.

( What can I do? What can I do to help my own little brother out?...... shit ) Harmony had conflicted thoughts as she try's to think. Coming up with little to no ideas.

( Mother what would you do? ) Harmony remembered all the times, her mother would help with Harmony's and Kori's problem every single time.

Standing up as she look at her phone to see it was around 8:00, sighing before calling in to the front office. That kori is sick and needs to stay home, which took no longer then 5 minutes. Turning off her phone as she walks up the stairs, going inside Kori's room to see he was sleeping. Holding a portrait of their mother, which shows her holding a young kori.

Walking inside slowly to not wake up kori with her presence, smiling lightly as she move a few strands of hair away from his face. Knowing that the past years kori had been growing his hair almost matching their Mother's hair, which is almost touching his shoulders.

Rubbing his hair with her hands as a small very small faint smile can be seen on Kori's face.

" Kori....... I'll know you are sleeping but I'll always be there for you. No matter how many times you get in trouble, no matter how many's times you cry. Please....... Pleas- " Harmony started tearing up as her little facade starts breaking down.

" It's okay to cry...... It's okay to show your emotions , it's okay to lean on someone shoulder's. Kori........ i love you my little brother " Harmony kissed his forehead, showing her true self that she always wanted to do.

Wiping her tears away as she stood up putting her fake facade back on, as her eyes turns back into cold stares. But still showing the warm and love for her little brother. Slowly stepping out of Kori's room, closing the door slowly behind her as she walk back down stairs.

" I should prepare food for him, after that is work ugh " Harmony spoke to herself as she went inside the kitchen, cooking some food that kori can heat up later. Which was boiled eggs, cooked bacon, rice, and a few Italian sausages.

After that she placed foil on the plate not wanting to have the heat gone, just in case if Kori wakes up early. Before leaving the house, going on her motorcycle which was a Kawasaki Ninja H2. Colored a very dark green with black carbon parts, having a small details of snake scales.

Turning her Motorcycle on which hissed in power and speed, driving off to her job destination. Which is at a gym that coaches future Mma contenders and bunch of underdogs. Showing up to a large building that has the name " Abe Ani Combat Club ", which is mostly known for its female stable of fighters. Who were regular competitors in the smackgirl promotion.

The best of the best female fighter's in Japan and if you were wondering, why is Harmony working there even though she is a fighter as well?. To help girls that wants to be on the top in the MMA world of female fighters.

For example Megumi Yabushita is an retired Mma female fighter, that was a kickboxer, professional wrestler, judoka, etc. she was one of the best in the open weight division back then, but sadly she retired. But her legacy didn't go unknown since to this day, a lot of female fighters wants to be like her in the open weight division right now. but anyways that's enough talking about someone else, let's get back to Harmony's POV.