Chapter 16: This Time

It felt a bit strange, as I had been a bit afraid for Anderson at first, as to the fact that I felt like they were lying as to just where it was that he was at right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time as well, but I had in fact seen a few people that had in fact been working hard in the prison get set to have their cells unlocked at night, and have a far better job to work on during the day, unlike the job that me and my father were doing still right now.
So, I felt like Anderson was safe, as much as it still felt like I was quite a bit freaked out, and I was quite a bit worried for him, as I felt like it was for no such sort of reason what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I just continued to eat my breakfast, as it was the usual of soggy waffles, frozen ice cream, and some sausage that all tasted nasty as hell, as for all I knew, it all could just be expired.
I was not all too sure as to just where it was that they were getting fresh food from, from some companies that were still shipping it to them right now, with the world the way that it was, as I had seen it first hand when we had been on the out skirts of the prison some of the days, all at the exact same time as well, as I had seen the dead seeming to just roam every where that they wanted to be out in the open, as we usually did our best to ignore them, but some times we could not.
Some times some of the people had got bit by the dead, as they had been quickly taken down shortly after all of that, even after begging in pleading to not be killed. It did not matter, as I knew that as much as I felt like it should sicken me, I knew that the prison was in fact correct with just what it was that they were even doing in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I knew that they all would have turned in to the dead them selves in the end, as that was what it was that happened when ever it was that you had got bit.
I was glad that my mother had in fact died, as sick as it made me feel to think a thing such as that, as I knew for a fact that she would not have wanted to be in a world such as the cold and cruel world that we lived in right now, as it really did seem like it was now true on the fact where they used to tell us that only the strongest, and only the smartest survived. The idea of what it was that they were doing in prison was the only thing that felt smart, as it seemed like the strength was the most of what was keeping them standing still, none the less.
I felt like how ever, that for all that I really knew, this all could just go bad in 1 day, or 1 night rather, if there was to be a storm, or there was to perhaps be some thing that was to happen, that could get the attention of the dead on to us, I felt like the walls, or rather the fence that was around the prison would not be strong enough what so ever, to be able to hold all of those dead, as I had been told as to how big the herds of the dead some times got, all at the exact same time too.
I shook my head, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and to try to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I had done enough thinking on the dead for the last year or so, as I felt like it was time for me to just give up on all of that, and to just wake my self up, and get my mind, and my focus back on to the present, and all that was going on right now, as I knew that I should not be freaked out about things that had not happened yet, or would be highly unlikely to happen at that.
I shivered one last time, as I just took a quick bite in to my soft, and now no longer hot waffle, all at the exact same time as well, as that was of course due to the fact that I had left it out for too long, as it had now cooled off quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well none the less. I grunted quite a bit heavily to my self all at once, as I just shook off all of that all at the exact same time as well, as I just pushed the plate back on the table, all at the exact same time too, once again.
Though I still held my drink back, as I knew that breakfast was the only time that I got to drink some fresh chocolate milk, as that was one thing that we had at the very least, which of course was the fact that they had a cow pasture in the middle of the prison that was taken care of, that always gave us a fresh supply of milk, as a lot of people wanted to kill the cows for some food, but I felt like that was stupid, as it seemed like they were far more useful for milk for the time being at the very least.
I kind of rolled my eyes quite a bit to my self, as I once again just got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should be thinking about right at this very moment in time any ways, nor just what it was that I should even do, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I grunted quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes, and I them all of the sudden got my focus on the fact that I could see from the corner of my eyes, that my father was in fact staring at me with quite a bit of a confused look on his face right at this very moment in time as well, as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, which I was quite a bit confused as to just why that was even the case in the very first place any ways.
I mean, for one, I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was doing right at this very moment in time either, as I knew that I probably did in fact need to eat that food, as I knew that it was going to be a hard day once again digging that stone with those pickaxes, all at the exact same time as well none the less, but for some odd reason or another once again, I just seemed to not be thinking all too much on that right now at all, as I felt like I perhaps could not blame my father for being confused as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I just kind of stared right back at my father for the time being, as it felt like that was the only reasonable thing for me to do for some odd reason or another, even though I knew that it gave no such sort of benefits what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I just did my best to try to calm my self down in the mean time, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those other thoughts once again, as I just shook my head quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
My father just seemed to have his eyes squinted at me for the time being, as if he still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time once again, which I kind of just gave up on explaining as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time either, as it felt like it was all just a genuine waste of time, as I just shook my head, and I got my mind and I got my focus off of all of that either way.
My father just continued to stare at me like it was no big deal, or such as if it was nobodies business, as I kind of did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as in the end, I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and begin to start to see him go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to me all of the sudden, as I let out quite a bit of another soft sigh to my self, as it was clear that he was finally letting me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to speak to me.
I stared at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face for quite a bit of some time, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really be doing right at this very moment in time in the very first place any ways none the less, as I just did my best to try to stay as strong and as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I simply just seemed to stare at him for a little bit longer, until in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to him as a little bit of a response, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that he was even about to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
As I just seemed to continue to stare at him for a little bit longer, he then finally did in fact begin to start to go on right ahead and begin to start to speak to me, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then in the end begin to start go right on ahead and start to hear him speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"So... Are you going to eat that, or are you just going to leave the trey on the table and get us in trouble?" He said to me, as he had his eyes squinted at me as soon as it was that he had said it to me, as I could tell that he was being dead serious with just what it was that he had even said to me all at the exact same time as well, which did in fact kind of annoy me quite a bit, as it kind of felt like he was treating me like I was a little kid, which I was far past that phase at this point, as I knew that I was nearing the age of 19.
I shook my head quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, though I felt like I was quite a bit angry with him how ever, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that a part of just what it was that he had said to me was in fact right, as I knew that we would in fact get in trouble if we were to leave a tray on the table, as I knew that the prison did in fact have quite a bit of some strick rules on all of that, all at the exact same time too.
I grunted quite a bit of a heavy grunt to my self, as I just kind of rolled my eyes quite a bit to my father all of the sudden, which I could in fact tell did in fact confuse him quite a bit as to just what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, which I felt like I did not care all too much about any ways, as I felt like I was kind of tired of him at this point any ways, as I felt like I could not wait to get our own free and open cells at some point soon, none the less.
I really hated being around my father day in and day out, as it really did feel like he always got on my nerves all of the time, as I just wanted to have a bit of some peace before it was that we were about to have another long day started, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. How ever, that did not seem like he wanted that to be the case, as it was clear that he was already trying to go on ahead and get my day started, by me going to clean off my tray, and get ready to leave the cafeteria with the rest of every one else, to get this day started.
I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm once again, as I saw that my father was quite a bit confused as to just what it was that was up with me right at this very moment in time any ways, as it really did not seem like he had noticed as to the fact that he had got on my nerves quite a bit all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again, as I just did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too.
I stared out in to the darkness that was behind my father, for just a little bit longer, until I then all of the sudden began to start to get my focus back on to the now, as I shook my head a bit to my self all at once, as I then began to start to speak to my father, all at the exact same time as well, as I really did not care if it was that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, once again, never the less.
"Yeah what ever master..." I said, as it was quite a bit sarcastically, as I knew that was what it was that some of the dudes said at the prison, when ever it was that they spoke about what it was that Harold had said to them, behind his back none the less, as I knew that none of them would be man enough to say that straight to his face, as I knew that they would not want the ass whooping that I had seen quite a few people get when ever it was that they did in fact get out of line, all at the exact same time as well.
I had been one of those people as well, though I had not really purposely done it when I had first got here, all at the exact same time as well. Either way, I felt like none of that really mattered, as I felt like it was quite a bit funny to my self if I was going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well, but it was clearly not funny to my father what so ever, when ever it was that I looked over at him, I could tell that he did not have very amused look on his face right now, all at the exact same time too.
Of course, that was due to the fact that I knew that my father did not like Harold what so ever, as I still was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should think of him just yet, if I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time as well never the less, once again. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too.
I simply just seemed to stare at my father with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face for quite some time, as in the end, I did in fact go right on ahead and just let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go right on ahead and grab my tray from off of the table, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As I did in fact do as such a thing like that, I then began to start to carry the tray that I did in fact have in my hand right at this very moment in time as well, over to the sink and the trash can that you were always supposed to put the left over trash in, and also you were supposed to clean your tray in, all at the exact same time as well none the less, once again. I let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again.
As I drew closer to the sink, I then all of the sudden began to start to see that some one stepped in front of my way, which at first I had thought that it was some one that was trying to be an ass hole, which I felt like I should ignore, or perhaps it was some one that was challenging me to a fight for some odd reason or another. How ever, that did not seem to be the case what so ever, as I lifted my head up with quite a bit of an annoyed look on my face, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, once again.
Of course, that was until I saw as to just who it was that was standing right in front of me right now, in the very first place any ways, as I instantly realized the mistake I had made, as I had failed to notice that Harold had even been in the room with us in the very first place any ways, as it seemed like the room usually got quite a bit quiet when ever it was that he was in fact in the room in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as well.
As I stared at him with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, as that was due to the fact that I really was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do if I was not going to lie to my self either, I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and I began to start to get my focus off of all of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on long before now once again, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, as I just stared at the leader of our prison.
The leader seemed to just smile at me with quite a bit of a creepy grin on his face all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact that he was upset at me or happy with me. I had to guess that it was the worse version of that if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, once again.
As I stared at him for just a little bit longer, he then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and start to speak to me in the end, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of relief to my self all at once, all at the exact same time as well, now that I knew that was in fact the case, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Well, well, well... London... I have good news for you... As much as I hate you, and I want to smash your brains in... It seems I have heard some praise about you and your father... It sounds like you deserve to get your own cells..." He said to me, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was, or how it was that I should in fact take as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, as I was quite a bit frightened by it, but at the exact same time as well, I was also a bit surprised.
Hell... Not even that... I was excited for just what it was that he had even said at the end, as I felt like I should not be surprised by the fact that the guy hated me, as I knew that I had technically been fucking with his girl friend before it was that I had even got here in the very first place any ways. That felt like it was all besides the point, as I knew that as much as it did in fact hurt me to think on all of that, it felt like it was long in the past now, as it felt like this time it was a lot easier for me to get over the heart break.
It felt like now it was time for me to look up to just what it was that was going on right at this very moment in time any ways, and just what it was that I knew my future had in store for me very soon, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I was not all too sure about all of it still, as I knew that I really did not like Harold all too much, as that was simply due to the fact that had to do with him and Kristin, which I felt like I needed to get over at this point, as it was clear that he was over it him self.
It was clear, as much as he had in fact told me that he did not like me, all at the exact same time too, that he knew that I was putting in some hard work with my father, and I was doing quite a bit of a good job at the work that I was doing as well. I was glad for that, as I was in fact quite a bit worried as to just what it was that would have happened to us if that had not been the case what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I suppose that I should not be all too worried about any of that what so ever, once again, as I knew that me and my father were not like that, so there was not really all too much that I needed to be worried about in the very first place any ways, as I felt like I should instead be grateful for the fact that he was in fact letting me and my father be free, and be having our own jobs. I was not all too sure if the fact that we were not going to have to do prison work was for the better or not.
It kind of gave me chills if I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as to the fact that I knew that the dead were out side, and I really did not want to think of the fact that I was to get any where near any of them in the very first place any ways, as I had always been quite a bit afraid of them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I quickly got my mind, and I quickly got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on before.
I simply looked at Harold for just a little bit more time, until I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well, to let him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, just as soon as I felt like it would be a good idea, and that I should let him know that I was in fact grateful for the decision that he was even making right at this very moment in time as well, for the both of me and my father, at that.
Harold seemed to just stare at me with quite a bit of a slight smirk, as if he was trying to get in to my head once again, which was not going to work what so ever at all this time, due to the fact that I was not really all too scared of him in the very first place any ways, none the less. I just simply stared at him for a bit of some time with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, as in the end, it seemed like he gave up on the fact that had to do with him trying to scare me, as he simply did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to me, to let me know that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I was about to say to him in the very first place any ways.
I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden went right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him, now that it was that I did in fact realize that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I had even to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Thank you... I really appreciate it... I can't handle my father any longer... We can just leave that all in the past... No hard feelings..." I said to him, as it kind of felt like what it was that I had said at the end, was usually some thing that some one said when ever it was that they were in fact mocking the person that they were in fact talking to in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again. Though, that was not the case what so ever at all this time, as I hoped that he did not think I meant it that way.
Harold seemed to be staring at me with the same smile that I had seen before, though this time it did not seem like he was trying to scare me at all, nor did it look like he was about to attack me, or swing at me, all at the exact same time as well, as I just let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as it seemed like me and him at least seemed to be some what okay, now that it was that I had in fact been in the prison for at least a month or so at this point, once again.
I did my best to try to keep my self calm all at once, as I once again got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time as well never the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start to get my mind, and to get my focus on the thoughts that more or less had to do with the fact that I now all of the sudden did in fact see that Harold all of the sudden began to start to nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
At first I had thought that it was due to the fact that he was about to speak back to me, once again. How ever, that did not seem to be the case what so ever, as it seemed like he was simply just going on ahead and going to go and head away from me, as it seemed like he was pleased with the way that things had just gone right now between us, as it seemed like he was now all of the sudden beginning to start to head over to just where it was that he had been at long before now.
It seemed like he had some mort important matters to attend to some where else right now, as I watched him walk away from me, and I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I simply just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had been thinking on before now once again, as I then got my mind, and I got my focus on just what it was that I had been thinking on before now, and just what it was that I had even came here to do in the very first place any ways, as well.
That was of course, I realized as I felt the large trays in the both of my hands right at this very moment in time any ways, as I had nearly dropped them, as that was due to the fact of course that I had lost my focus on the thoughts that I had my mind set on before it was that I had spoken to Harold, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. I then all of the sudden began to start to head over to just where it was that I saw the sink at right at this very moment in time any ways.
I then began to start to put the rest of my food in the trash can, as I felt quite a bit sick for me to waste some food like that, at a time like the ones that we were in right at this very moment in time any ways. I just did my best to try to get my mind on the fact that I had to clean this tray, and that I needed to go on ahead and also clean the tray that I had in my hands right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden did in fact go right on ahead and put the tray in the sink.
I turned the sink on, and I began to start to spray some water in it to clean it, that was of course, until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of some one beginning to start to speak to me, once again, from right behind me, once again. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways, but I did in fact turn my head around, to see as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I stared at the man that I saw was in front of me right now, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that they had in fact managed to sneak up on me like that. I let out a bit of a soft sigh of relief how ever, which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case, as I knew that the scariest thing that was in the prison had in fact just walked away from me just a few seconds ago, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
I blinked my eyes a few time, as I just got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that other stuff, as I noticed that the person was luckily my father, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I was glad to see that it was the case, as I then all of the sudden did in fact see that my father did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
It was clear that he was trying to make sure that he had my attention on to him right at this very moment in time any ways, as m to just what it was that he was even about to say to me, all at the exact same time too. I was still quite a bit lost if I was not going to lie to my self either, but I did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to nod back to my father, to let him know that he was in fact paying attention as to just it he was even about to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed to make my father feel quite a bit better at the very least, though I could still tell that he did in fact still have quite a bit of a worried look on his face right at this very moment in time as well, none the less, as it seemed like he was thinking about some thing a bit too deeply. In the end how ever, he did in fact go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to me, as I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"What is it that the asshole told you this time?"