[3]

Who would've known that, Rurahel would die like that

"I still can't believe it..."  Arien's mind shook with fear as she witnessed the traumatic incident before her eyes, leaving a lasting mark on her psyche.

Arlen, who is lying next to Arien in a curled-up position, suffers from recurring nightmares of a frightening situation while she sleeps. These nightmares are extremely intense, causing her to wake up suddenly with a fearful expression on her face.

"Arlen..." Arien said, flinched, this unexpected action caught her off guard and caused a brief moment of surprise in her.

One had passed and Rurahel's body was still there. I didn't get announce of sleep either, Seems Arlen too is having nightmares but... I just couldn't get Rurahel's death out of my head.

"I keep dreaming about it...This gave me a headache"  Arlen's mind raced with thoughts as she trembled in terror. Her heart pounded in her chest, and fear gripped her whole being.

"I feel dizzy and nauseous..." Arien felt nauseous and shaky, she closed her eyes.

Arjen holds the hands of the couple tightly and softly squeezes them to provide support and reassurance. Arlen looks at him with a smile that shows a variety of emotions, her lips trembling slightly. Arien slowly opens her eyes to look into his, her face conveying vulnerability and gratitude.

"Arjen" "B...Brother" Both Arien and Arlen called weakly, "...Idiots. You covered our eyes, but because of that, you're in this state. As for you Arlen you should have closed your eyes" He addressed them in a tone filled with concern.

Both Arien and Arlen let out soft laughs and flashed a gentle smile in his direction. Seeing their response, he released a sigh of satisfaction and affectionately patted their heads, causing their smiles. Arjen then arose from the comfort of the bed and made his way over to the window, where he reached out to draw the curtains closed.

"Get some rest. I'll close the curtains." Arjen said to them, "Okay" Both of them replied. Arjen was on the verge of shutting the curtains when he halted, noticing something in the window that startled him. "Arien, Arlen..." He called out to them, causing both siblings to look at him. They exchanged a confused glance, with furrowed brows.

"Look at this," Arjen said, Arien and Arlen got up from the bed to look outside through the window. Much to their astonishment, they saw a group of people dressed in gold armour.

"Golden armour... It's the imperial palace knights!" They claimed, they were taken aback, wondering why the imperial knights had appeared at that particular time.

Gold is the Imperial family's colour. There's no doubt that they personally sent the knights.

"But why...? Are they here to hold a funeral for rurahel?" Arien's face was filled with concern as she asked a question. Arjen responded by shaking his head "No. They just walked, past Rurahel's body" He said, "It seems that they have a different objective in mind...!" Arlen remarked that her voice expressed a combination of fear and confusion regarding the current situation.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" The knight yelled as they forcefully came in. The maids looked at them anxiously and said, "Who told the palace about Lady Rurahel's death?" One of the maids said fearfully, "W-we're not going to die, right?" The other asked shakingly.

In the room where the triplets were staying, they sought refuge behind a large painting on the wall. Arlen appeared visibly exhausted, on the brink of fainting, and Arien seemed equally drained of energy.

"I can't do this... I feel like my head is going to split in half..." Arlen thought, feeling the throbbing ache in her head, Arlen pondered the overwhelming chaos unfolding around her. The sheer multitude of events occurring simultaneously only added to her distress, making it difficult to find solace in the midst of it all. All she truly longed for was to escape from this storm of confusion and return home, comforted by the presence of her sibling by her side.