2

'I do'

Those were the last words (Y/n) heard before everything turned dark. She found herself lying in another place, where it's cold and full of dead people. To top it off, there are skeletons drinking beers.

"A new arrival!"

"Does she have a dead brother or sister?"

"Damn, she's hot."

"Shut it horse face, this is why no girls didn't want to be with you until your demise."

(E/c) eyes slowly flutter open, a lot of foreign looking figures are surrounding her in curiosity. One by one, they bombarded the dumbfounded lady with life and death related questions. Until someone put a stop to it. That 'someone' caresses her cheek softly, "She must've fainted.. Are you alright?" It's the same voice that she heard when a creepy looking man said 'I do'. When he got no response from her, he scoffs, "Can't you brats keep it down? She's still adjusting."

"W-what happened ?" (Y/n)'s eyes are now fully open and she takes a look at her surroundings. Judging by the atmosphere and the sound of clinking glasses, it's a pub. A corpse pub.

A random skeleton walks over and pokes her chest, "She's still soft and warm!" But then the skeleton got thrown away by the pissed raven haired man.

"CHEERS FOR THE NEWLYWEDS!"

"Wait, newlyweds?"

The man notices (Y/n)'s discomfort and confusion, he then pulls (Y/n) to her feet and swayed her from side to side, "In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly." He then lifted up his left skeleton hand and showed her the ring that (Y/n) had slipped back in the woods.

"I did?!" (Y/n) asked frantically, realizing her actions when mistaking a decomposed corpse's hand for a damn twig. She nearly rolled her eyes to the back of her head when some skeletons nodded their heads, "Oh.. I really did it, huh?" The dumbfounded lady then starts banging her head into the nearest table, somehow wishing that all of this is just a weird dream.

"Coming through! Coming through!"

She massaged her temple while looking at something that seems to be approaching the table she's at. Even with a slightly blurry vision, (Y/n) could make out the appearance of the thing that's coming towards her. A decapitated head. How in the world-

The head flails itself around, "My name is Hannes, I will be creating your wedding feast," he slurred.

Her attention then was directed to the mysterious man who claimed to have wedded (Y/n). One of his eyeballs popped out of its socket, revealing a tiny green maggot with glasses, "A feast?? Oh I'm salivating already. And when will that lovely feast be held?"

"Is that... Eww!!"

"Stupid shitty glasses, you just scared my wife," The man muttered before plucking back his eyeball back into the right place, "Don't mind that maggot."

(Y/n) shrieks in disgust before backing away from him and other corpses. She spotted a random bone on the ground, pointing it at everyone who stared at her in confusion, "I got a.. bone! Yes, a bone. And I'm not afraid to hit any of you. I want some questions, now," She threatened with a shaky voice.

"I think you meant answers, ma'am."

"Ah yes, answers. Thank you." (Y/n) nods towards a random skeleton who just corrected her. Even in the weirdest situation, she managed to keep her manners. Well, that's what you get when you're trained to be a proper lady for half of your lifetime. "Now, where am I? What's going on here? Who are you?"