The Wedding Reception

The wedding guests all gathered and approached. Giving us their Congratulations.

    "Hey, man! Nice to see you." Seth approached us and they bro hugged one another. "I'm really happy for you."

    "Thank you, Seth." Emmett said smiling widely at the boy.

    "I hope you'll be happy, (Y/n)." Billy Black rolled up behind him and smiled softly at me.

    "Thank you, Billy." I smiled back at him. "Have you heard from him?" I asked curiously.

    "I'm sure Jake wishes you the best." He replied. I nodded at him.

    "Well, I plan on getting drunk." My Dad said standing by us. Making us all laugh.

Sue Clearwater who had been pushing Billy's wheelchair had been giving my Dad loving looks and that made me smile knowing their was a possibility for a happy ending for him.

    "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" Dad asked her. Billy quickly turned his chair and interrupted before she could speak, through her wide smile.

    "Sparkling firewater. Sounds great." He hit Dad with the chair on his way by making Emmett and I chuckle slightly.

Emmett held an arm around my waist and as we turned to move we were greeted with another set of faces I'd been told much about.

    "(Y/n)." Carmen kissed each side of my face.

    "Congratulations, Emmett." Eleazar shook his hand.    

"Thank you." Emmett said back.

    "Eleazar and Carmen, right?" I asked happily, having heard much about them.

    "Mhm." Carmen nodded and a set of three blondes walked up behind them.

    "Yea, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate." Emmett introduced the two girls.

    "We've heard so much about you." Kate smiled.

    "Welcome to the family." Eleazar hugged me.

    "Thank you." I said as I hugged him back.

    "Irina." Carmen spoke to the last blonde woman who was distracted looking at Seth and Billy, in a concerned fashion. "Come meet, (Y/n)."

She walked forward a few steps and stood closest to Carmen.

    "I can't do this." Irina whispered.

    "You promised." Tanya said to her sister.

    "They invited one." She spoke bitterly, looking towards Seth.

    "Irina, he's our friend." Emmett told her simply.

    "They killed Laurent." Irina stated. My eyes opened wide in surprise at her comment.

    "He tried to kill, (Y/n). And her sister, Bella." Emmett retorted. Irina stood closer to us getting into Emmett's face.

    "I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans. With me." Her words flowed sadly from her mouth as she glared at us.

    "Irina!" Carmen called softly after her as she walked away. The small group looked back at us sympathetically.

    "Well, let's not monopolize the bride. Congratulations." Eleazar said again.

    "Thank you." I replied with a soft smile.

    "Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?" Emmett chuckled kissing my temple. "Come on, it's time for speeches."