07

Nora thanks whatever deity out there that she talked Alice out of wearing what she wanted her to and that she went for what she wants. The dress is tight, and short, but looking at Edwards family? She needs it to feel pretty and sexy since they make it look so effortless.

 The dress is tight, and short, but looking at Edwards family? She needs it to feel pretty and sexy since they make it look so effortless

Nora opted for a sage green, knee length dress that has a deep V plunge and shows off what little cleavage she has. It's lace, delicate, and so much more 'her' than the lilac-y type flowy thing Alice wanted her in. Thankfully Bella sided with her actual sister, not her sister-to-be.

"Nora!" Said devil shrieks as she sees Nora climb out of the truck with the dress bag in her arms.

Nor politely accepts a small hug from Alice. "Hi Alice. This place looks... insane." She shakes her head as she looks around the place. Stunning? Mostly. Over the top? Absolutely.

"Come on in. Bella is upstairs." Alice says skipping inside.

Nora sighs and follows, smiling politely at Edwards family as she passes them while following Alice up seemingly endless stairs. Bella sits in a chair opposite a vanity, smiling wide as she sees her sister. Nora hugs her tight. "Hey stranger."

"Hi." Bella squeezes her. It's been a wild few weeks since Nora came back.

Bella and Alice have had wedding arrangements to sort while Nora has been looking for Jacob with Charlie. Their paths would cross occasionally but they haven't had sister time in a long time. Someone else has always been around. That someone happens to be bouncing beside them excitedly.

"How do you want your hair Nora!" Alice asks excitedly.

"I was gonna leave it like this." She motions to the curly sort of messy bun it's in.

"I can do anything at all. Can I?" Alice begs.

Bella smiles pleadingly at Nora from behind Alice; she knows Nora isn't Alice's biggest fan but they're both her sisters after today and she'd love them to get along. Nora forces a smile and nods, letting Alice take the dress and push her gently towards the other chair.

Edwards blonde sister comes in. "Can I help?" She asks Alice. "Hello, Nora. I'm Rose."

Nora smiles politely over her shoulder. "Hey."

"Makeup." Alice says as she turns Nora to the mirror and takes her hair down. "I get to play!" She grins.

In the end, Alice does a high pony tail with a braid down the centre of her head, the hair in the pony loosely curled. Nora doesn't mind it in all honesty, but the main reason she likes it is Bella likes it.

 Nora doesn't mind it in all honesty, but the main reason she likes it is Bella likes it