Say Ah, the Golden Spoon Is Entering (Princess Alliance)

Rate:
Drawing 5/5
Story 4/5

Chapter 40 (end of season 1)

Summary:
"I want to be able to fight for large properties, not just those small side dishes! Let me increase the tension between parents and their children! Brother, I'm asking for a promotion!" And so, my miserable life as Korea's number one 'dirt spoon' ended. Round two, and I'm back as the daughter of a chaebol! Moreover, I'm also the heir to the Sergio family, who's gained complete control of the South! Although there are some downsides being the sister of a villain, in the end, does it even matter? After all, I'm still fated to inherit the family at the end of the day! But things take a turn for worse, and my life goal to reach the top is jeopardized by my back-stabbing little sister. There's two weeks until my father returns. During that time, I must somehow bring back the best groom of the empire. And that's how the bridegroom expedition started. If you're young, capable, and handsome, even better! Although it'll take a little while... whatever. It's a contract marriage anyway, so there's no way to really confirm all those attributes. --- Adelaide looks at him resentfully, not licking her lips. It may have be embarrassing in front of the statue-like Commander of Knights, but she's already learned from the depths of her bones that this man is also a beast. "Ah... that's it." Killian approaches her with a charming smile and locks her in his arms. A voice whispers against her shoulder and into her ear. "You never said you had a problem with this."

Review:
This one is a cliche story. MC of course transmigrated from modern world. She read the novel, but it was unfinished novel. Her sister in this world is supposed to be OFL but a lot of reader didn't like her because she is a white lotus so the author make a character as her best friend with perfect personality, later the best friend become OFL while MC sister become redundant and self destruct. MC tried to make her sister become better but she is still white lotus who keep targeting MC. MC also has younger brother who become assassin's head and loyal to MC. MC is the heir of family. She had childhood friend, she thought she will end up with him but turns out the childhood friend have a change of heart and love MC sister. MC also found out that to become official heir, she need to be married.
MC went to the temple to find a suitable man from holy knights. The arch bishop is out so MC met ML who is the holy knight captain. MC propose to ML but got rejected. She then volunteered as holy sister or priestess until the arc bishop come back. In the end ML married her and vowed that he will die if he is divorced. ML met MC father, MC father knew that ML is a prince. MC father approve as long as ML treat MC better.