part 7

*Present time *

After a few years later

Eva (pov)

I woke up and checked the time. It was 5 in the morning.

I rubbed my eyes, got out of bed and went towards the restroom.

After taking a quick shower, I dried my hair and put on my clothes, match it with a white sneakers.

I go to the kitchen to make myself breakfast, I am alone as he is at sophia's place

I go to the kitchen to make myself breakfast, I am alone as he is at sophia's place. I am already missing him, what to do he is my everything and i can't live without him.

I eat my breakfast and got out to my garage, to take my car, i look at my cars and decide to take a red Ferrari. Later i will show you my cars, bikes and others.

I'm not the type to blend in but i won't pick a fight for no reason

I'm not the type to blend in but i won't pick a fight for no reason. But there is a girl who always manages to get on my nerves, lisa.

I only have one friend that is sophia, she was always there for me, today she take a leave as they had gone on a two days vacation.

So i am going school alone, i know, i am already graduated and have many degrees but i don't want to spend my life completely in works.

I have to live my full, and i go to school for fun, i am taking a medical major.

I speed out of the driveway and down the road. While driving i stopped at Starbucks to get a coffee.

I arrived at school and the bell rings. Ah fuck, I'm gonna be late. I got out of my car and walk into the building.

There are a few people still in the hallway. I walk into the office, the receptionist looks up from her computer and signs. "why are you here, what did you do?" she asked in a bored tone.

"what makes you think i did something wrong?" i said in a sad tone.

"Really you don't do anything in this school" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"well, i need a late pass" i said.

"why are you late?"

"Really, you are asking me why, don't you get bored asking the same question everytime" i said.