chapter 25

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Liu Qiao flutter open his eyes after hearing the beeping of the heart monitor, he wonders what happened but suddenly a pain struck inside his head and he winched.

Then he remembered he and Cheng Tao drove right into another car and crashed, he seems to have survived with only a head damage but wondered about Cheng Tao.

Luckily Liu Qiao didn't had to wait long as a nurse came in.

"Um, nurse"

"Ah mr. Liu I see your awake give me a moment to call for the doctor"

The nurse leave for a while then not long after return with the doctor, the doctor took off his stethoscope and started to check his are heartbeats.

"Do you feel pain anywhere?"

"Yes, my head is hurting quite a bit"

"I'll prescribe some medication for that" the doctor said gently

Liu Qiao was not use being treated eith respect and sincerity especially from strangers.

"Yes thank you doctor, by the way..... where is Cheng Tao?"

The face became guilty as he looked at him, the doctor put his hand within his pocket.

"I'm sorry to say this Mr. Liu but right now your husband is within a deep coma and we're now sure when he will awoken" the doctor confessed

Liu Qiao was shocked.

"H-how?!"

"Luckily he had turned the car fast enough to turn you away from the heavy blow but his recieved the most damage and his head had severely been damaged he was lucky to have survived" the doctor confessed.

Liu Qiao kept silent then looked at nothing.

"By the way the child is finally stable" the doctor includes

"Stable? Child what are you talking about?"

The doctor looked at him puzzled then showed him format sheet with a baby.

"Didn't you and your husband recently adopted a baby girl, Lihui she was very sick" the doctor said

Liu Qiao furrow his eyebrows confused, he didn't adopt anyone and Cheng definitely didn't say he said they could adopt but Liu Qiao didn't believe he would.

Liu Qiao looked at the picture.

"Can I go see her?" He asked

The doctor nods.

"Get the wheel chair the vibration from the car crashed may cause a temporary numbness in your legs but give it some time and you'll be fine" the doctor reassures him.

After getting him in the wheel chair the nurse escorted him the NICU room, here he looked at the baby from the glass that separated them.

"What beautiful child" Liu Qiao said

"Yes, indeed when she was found to be sick her birth mother abandoned her the moment she was found to be sick, and because of this no orphanage wanted to accept her because of her condition, that was until Mr. Cheng" the nurse said.

"Cheng Tao?"

"Yes he even though her condition was bad and expensive he still didn't give up the child he said that she and her new mother will get along well" the nurse said.

The only thing came across his mind was the fact that Cheng Tao kept his word they were to adopt but first he were together better.

Now Liu Qiao has no choice but to try and get better after all who would take care of this angel.