Chapter 8

Natalie

We sit and eat in contented silence, neither of them saying anything which I guess is better than them arguing. Jude cooked my food exactly how I like it and even made my favorite brownies which pisses me off because I'm mad at him and this is making me less mad. My wolf is melting in my mind towards him, practically forgiving him already. But I bring up the image of Corinne writhing on top of him and she snarls before settling back down.

"You alright?" Eli asks and I nod, swallowing my food.

"Just tired." I say and Eli's eyes soften as he reaches over to tuck my hair behind my ear. I smile at him, enjoying his touch before he clears his throat.

"You can skip training tomorrow if you want, but you'll need to start up soon now that you're home for good." He says and I groan in annoyance.

"I'm going to be so far behind. It's not like I could train at school." I say and Eli nods.

"We'll start off slow. You can train with just Jude and I at first." He says and my stomach clenches at the thought of getting hot and sweaty with them.

"Fine." I say, trying to stay nonchalant but with the amused looks that pass between them they can tell what I'm thinking.

I clean up the kitchen after supper while Eli helps and Jude goes for a run. I breathe a little easier with him gone until Eli comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Was he a jerk?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No. He was fine." I say and Eli grunts a little.

"Really? I felt you were upset." He says gently and I sigh, turning to face him and tucking myself into his body.

"I found the room. That we were supposed to share." I say sadly and he hums in understanding, holding me tighter to him and kissing my forehead. He sighs a little, before he pulls away to look down at me.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks and I shrug.

"It's been kind of a day. I really just want to go to bed." I say with a yawn that has his wolf purring with affection. I giggle at the noise, as he takes my hand and pulls me towards the stairs. When we get to the door of my room, I turn around to face him. He looks down at me with a warm smile that has my heart melting for him.

"Can I kiss you, sunshine?" He asks quietly. My eyes widen in surprise, my wolf howling in my mind as my heart begins to pound painfully in my chest. Nerves wrack through me, but I give him a shy smile and reach out to grip his shirt in my fists. I nod, looking up at him.

"Yes." I say quietly.

He descends on me, his mouth fusing over mine as sparks flood my senses. I moan a little into the kiss and his arms thread around my waist, pulling me closer. His tongue slips out to run along my bottom lip before he pulls it gently into his mouth, nibbling on it a little. I groan again, my mouth opening for him to slip his tongue inside. The taste of him explodes in my mouth, my hands slipping around his waist and up his back, holding on so I don't fall as my knees weaken. He pushes me back against the wall, our bodies lining up and I can feel his cock begin to swell in his pants. A husky groan slips from him and he pulls away, his lips leaving a trail of sparks down my neck until he gets to the place that he will mark.

He sucks the skin into his mouth, biting down a little with his teeth. I gasp before I moan as I feel my core dampen for him. A low growl slips from him as he scents my arousal, his hands digging into the flesh of my hips as he tries to hold back. He pulls away to look at me, his eyes dark and canines extended, ready to claim what is his.