32

Bella

Although my best friend, Jade and Justin were well acquainted by now, her mouth dropped to the ground seeing him in my apartment. To be fair, this is only her second time seeing him in person so I could understand her reaction. Justin is, as many people know, undeniably handsome and he's even more attractive in person.

"Hey Jade, glad to see Bella got you out. Are you okay?" He approached us with concerned eyes.

"Oh y-yeah I'm fine. Seriously I can't thank you enough for your kindness. You didn't have to waste your money on my bail"

"Oh no it's absolutely no problem helping a friend out"

"A-A-A friend?" She terribly stuttered as she looked stunned

"Yeah, I mean any friend of Bella is a friend of mine" he shrugged with a pleasant smile. I blushed looking at the ground being reminded that we were an actual couple now. It's so hard to believe after all this time, but referring to Justin as my man is going to be even harder to believe.

It doesn't even sound right but I guess some things just take time to get used to. Right?

"Oh....how nice" she replied glancing at me with the goofiest smile I've ever seen. "Well you two kids have fun I have to get home to do that one thing I was supposed to do."

"O-Oh okay see you later?"

"Yeah yeah sure I'll see you guys later. Thank you so much again"

"Yeah no problem!"

She nodded as she hurriedly rushed out of the apartment. It's safe to say she definitely isn't still yet used to his presence. I'm sure she feels uncomfortable with having a person, with such a status, around. I made a mental note of coming up with a way for her to open up.

"Do you think she likes me"

"Yeah of course what makes you think otherwise?"

"I don't know she seems.....uncomfortable? Maybe she hasn't adjusted to me being around yet?" I nodded silently agreeing to his assumption. He never fails to shock me with his mind reading skills.

"Yeah you should keep in mind that she's a fan too. Remember how I acted towards you when we first met?"

"Oh right, you were a stuttering mess"

"No I wasn't! You're definitely exaggerating things"

"I'm definitely not. Love, you wouldn't even look me in the eyes for more than ten seconds"

"Hey, you try meeting your childhood crush in person" I chuckled taking a seat on the soft grey sofa. After rushing back to Maryland, I was starting to feel the impact of it all.

"Was I really your childhood crush?" He seemed rather interested as we took a seat next to me.

"Oh please, who wasn't crushing on you then? I was a huge fan girl back then. You had me in a serious chokehold during the My World era."

"That's so cute, I could just imagine you with posters and those purple rubber bracelets my team used to sell"

"Yeah I'm sure I have a few pictures somewhere, you wanna see?"

"Do I? Of course! I want to see every photo album you have in here"

"Okay one second, I'm sure it's in my closet somewhere."

I rushed back with a huge photo album that had every picture of me since birth

"Before we look at this, you must promise me one thing Bieber"