☾104

Perfect, perfect
You're too good to be true

Perfect, perfectYou're too good to be true

M2TRAPPY 😎

Heyy
Yooo
Babe
Yeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Dude
Helloooo
Miss thug
Yo babee

What happened ??

Nothingg
Where are youuuu
You're here right?
At the company

Yeah I just got here
I thought you were practicing

I wasss
But I'm taking a break
Where are you
I'll come to you

I gotta workkkk Markie
I'm okay I promise

Nah nah you can work
I just want to see you

You saw me three hours ago bro

But still
Dude come onnnn 🙄
I'm coming to you anyways

It didn't really take him long to find her, she wasn't in her office this time but she was a few doors down using one of the computers.

"Hey dude." Yeonhee glanced over her shoulder to see her smiley, jovial boyfriend walking into the room with the door closing behind him.
"Hey, how long is your break?" She asked as he approached her, glancing at her screen which had 3D designs of outfits on it. 

He shrugged, reaching to stand next to her chair with his hand placing itself on the top of her head to lightly ruffle her hair. She scowled, glaring up at him as he laughed, nevertheless he did fix her hair by smoothing it down with his fingers.

It was a nice feeling that streamed through her, the tension built up inside her lessening as his actions remained. Gently stroking her hair as she leant her head on him, just below his ribs as he was stood up still.

"Yo You good?"
"Yeah- also why you stroking me like I'm a fucking dog?" She commented, hearing him burst out laughing, the contagious sound filling up the air as she couldn't keep a straight face either.

"Your hair is soft." He commented, moving his hand away to grab the chair closest to him to pull nearer to her so he could sit down, yawning. "I'm so tired man, I could fall asleep right now."

She hummed, glancing at him slightly worried as he had his head resting on the chair with his eyes closed.
"Go sleep for a bit, I'll wake you up."
He shook his head, willing himself to stay awake and instead he inched closer to see what she was doing.

"How's it going? Yo, it looks good!" He praised, eyes lighting up as they glanced from the screen to the girl who's pretty features became illuminated by the bright light.