Part 92

"Did you find them?" Chen Xu heard Si Ye's words with a look of surprise on her face.

In any case, he couldn't find out the news about his biological parents. In addition, he was not interested in it. If he couldn't find it, then it was destined to be destined, so naturally he no longer cared about it.

Si Ye held his face, rubbing his ear with his thumb, "They found me on the initiative."

This answer made Chen Xu's eyes wide open. People who can find his boss Ye are definitely from a good family background. Is it because of some wealthy struggle that he was separated from his biological parents?

In an instant, Chen Xu was affected by Ke Xinghao, and his brain circuit began to deviate.

But he immediately shook his head, calmed down, and asked hesitantly, "They...want to find me?"

"Well, your family has been looking for you all these years and has never given up on you." Si Ye held his face, asked him to raise his head, and stared at him seriously, "Xiao Xu, you are full of expectations and Those born in the blessed family did not abandon you. Like Si Lin, you were lost accidentally."

Suddenly, Chen Xu was confused. It was not that he had never had this kind of conjecture, but he had never thought that such a good thing would happen to him.

He leaned his head on the shoulder of his boss Ye in a little panic, "Uncle Si, what should I do?"

Si Ye gently caressed his back, comfortingly said: "Don't be afraid, I am here."

These words calmed Chen Xu's flustered heart in an instant. Yes, he has Si Ye. What is he afraid of? There is nothing to panic about.

Seeing Chen Xu's mood stabilized, Si Ye touched the back of his head and said, "Do you remember the Lin family?"

Of course, Lin Jiachen remembers that the husband of the well-known designer Zhuo Shunan is the Lin family, as well as Professor Lin who I met at the banquet last time.

Between the lightning and flint, he suddenly understood, "I...couldn't I be the child of the Lin family?"

Si Ye smiled slightly and nodded, "Well, you are the youngest son of Lin Penghan in the third room of the Lin family, and your biological mother is Zhuo Shunan."

The big man in the industry suddenly changed to his own mother, so calm as Chen Xu and shocked.

No wonder Zhuo Shunan kept staring at herself on the day of the finals, looking like she was hesitant to speak. Did she doubt her identity at that time?

But why?

"I... I don't look like Ms. Zhuo..." Does he look like Lin Penghan?

"You and your grandmother, Ms. Zhuang Qiongyin look very similar." Si Ye pulled out an old photo from his phone to show Chen Xu.

Chen Xu was completely shocked when she saw the picture on the screen of her mobile phone that was almost her own sex.

No wonder people became suspicious as soon as they saw themselves, they looked too alike, and they were of the right age.

He suddenly remembered the relic left to him by Mr. Chen, and turned around and ran to take out the golden lock and show it to Si Ye, "The relic left to me by my grandfather should have been found on me when he picked it up. "

Si Ye took the small golden lock, placed it on the palm of his hand, and checked it repeatedly. There was a little blood stain on the golden lock, which should have been splashed on it when a car accident happened that year.