chapter 5

Date of publishing
:5 Jan 2022

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up with a pounding head .
" Agh " I groaned while having me head between my hands .

" It feels like nails being hammered in my head ! What is wron-" as if on cue memories from last night came crashing back when I was busy gulping shots without any care of the world. " Oh !! "

"Why I drank so much last night ? Stupid Beth !! " I muttered to myself . Just then noticing the unfamiliar surrounding. The unfamiliar room made my head spin as it was no where similar to my simple one.

" Bloody hell ! Where am I ?! " I looked around the room to find a clue but my nervousness got the best of me ,blood rushed to my head leaving me clueless .

" Stupid! crazy! idiot! "I scolded myself for being so irresponsible . I should've kept my emotions in check .

I found my phone on the side table .After unlocking my phone with shaky hands I called Ana. "Pick up! Pick up ! Pick up the damn call ! " I muttered under my breath as I waited for her to answer my call .

" ELIZABETH GREEN ! WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE ! You went MIA last night from club , I have been worried sick about you " she shouted from the other end .

" I don't know ! " I muttered in a low voice.

" YOU DONT KNOW? What do you mean by 'you don't know '!! "
Ana asked or rather yelled

" Ana please ! I already have a massive headache !! I don't know means ' I don't know ' as in I have no idea where I am ! " I snapped

" Why don't you have any idea about your OWN location ? Did someone kidnapped you ?? OMG! " She screeched making me wince

" ANA ! I am sure a kidnapper won't be generous enough to let me make a phone call ! "

" Right ! " She muttered sheepishly

" And by the looks of this room I can definitely say that I am not kidnapped "

" Room ? " Ana asked curiously " which room? "

" I guess this is a master bedroom of a suit !"

" What are you doing there ?? "

" I know nothing girl ! How many times do I have to tell you that ! After my encounter with Jared and her fiance I got drunk . that's the last thing I remember !"

"Yes ! That bastard spoiled my mood last night " she muttered angrily "I just wanted to punch his stupid face . And you young lady have some serious explaining to do ...you met him and didn't tell me , how could you keep that from me ?! " She asked from the other side. Was this more necessary than my drunken self on a stranger's bed .
Remind me why am I still friends with her .

" Ana , I guess my situation right now needs more attention than my accidental meeting with my jerk ex "

" Right ! So tell me where are you ? "

And we are back to square one

" Oh! but you don't know that " she muttered after a second . Glad to know we are finally on the same page. I mentally sighed.

" But don't worry ! Try to remember what happened after that " I tried but my pounding head wasn't helping much.

" I can't " I whispered back

" Okay ,look around the room may be you can find something"

I looked around , and the only thing I could grasp from my surroundings was wealth. The room was screaming 'I GOT MONEY BITCHES ! '