【85】

Ye Zexi drove the car out and wandered around the street with no destination in mind before returning home at night.

But what Ye Zexi didn't expect was that He Jinyun was still at home today, and the villa next door was still brightly lit.

Two minutes after Ye Zexi turned on the light, his WeChat rang.

Not surprisingly, it was a message from He Jinyun, asking him if he would have time to eat supper.

Of course he has time!

But he just can't go!

Ye Zexi was silent for a moment and typed his reply: "Sorry, Teacher He, I am so tired today. I have already taken a bath and am ready to go to bed. How about tomorrow?"

As long as he can delay it for one day, Ye Zexi will definitely not pass it!

Even in order to create the illusion that he was tired, Ye Zexi didn't take a bath, so he turned off the light in the room.

He Jinyun, who received the message, was a little lost. He glanced at the dim light next door, and he could only reply: "Then you rest early and good night."

But Ye Zexi didn't have time to reply to the message. Using the flashlight of the phone, Ye Zexi went to the bathroom and took a bath with difficulty.

As for the message on the phone, it was naturally ignored by Ye Zexi.

He could not contact He Jinyun as often now, but it was certainly not realistic to not contact him all at once. So He Jinyun had been thinking while driving outside for a day today, and finally decided to start with the simplest estrangement.

Gradually staying away like this, it should be good for him and He Jinyun.

It was just that Ye Zexi's self-confessed wisdom was still suspicious in He Jinyun's view.

The lights in the villa next door had been dimmed for a long time, but He Jinyun stayed in front of the window for a long time and did not move.

The excuse Ye Zexi gave him did not have any loopholes, but He Jinyun just felt that something seemed abnormal.

He Jinyun couldn't tell what it was, but his instinct was always correct.

After being rejected during the day, He Jinyun thought about this question carefully. Did Ye Zexi deliberately not want to see him?

He told the other that he would make fried fish for him, but the other even said that he would not come back tonight.

Even hanging out with friends, he would not be out so late, right?

He Jinyun frowned, and wondered if he would do anything different.

After all, Wei Lifei's problem was indeed a bit troublesome. If his friend encountered this problem, he might have to accompany him for a day.

So He Jinyun put aside the doubts in his heart and began to deal with the matter in his hands.

Today it was not like He Jinyun had time to rest, but that he deliberately dropped everything in his schedule and wanted to accompany Ye Zexi.

In the evening, when the work at hand was finished, He Jinyun went to the kitchen to fry the dried fish in advance, thinking that he could eat more when Ye Zexi came back in the evening.

It's just that He Jinyun didn't expect Ye Zexi to reject him again this time.

If He Jinyun was just skeptical in the morning, now He Jinyun was almost certain--Ye Zexi deliberately rejected him.